What About Her?

Klaus is looking around for Serena, noting that she still hasn't made her way back. He goes to into a hall where teenagers were playing cup pong.

He goes to turn away, but one of his hybrids comes up to him. " You have a visitor."

" Well, tell my visitor I'm kinda busy." He waves her off going to walk off again.

" He said his name is Mikael." Mindy calls out to him. Klaus stops sucking in a breath and turning around slowly. In this moment he was happy Serena wasn't anywhere near him.

Klaus sighs putting on a smirk. " Then we mustn't keep him waiting. Move everyone out back. I'm gonna have a little chat with my dad. Tony, you know what to do." Klaus goes to the front door.

Mikael is at the doorway. " Hello, Niklaus."

" Hello, Mikael. Why don't you come in?" Klaus motions him to enter, but chuckles. " Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't."

Mikael chuckles also. " Or you can come outside if you want."

" Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb." A group of hybrids gather behind Mikael on the lawn.

" They can't kill me." Mikeal states with pride in his tone.

Klaus shrugs. " True. But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce."

" The big bad wolf. You haven't changed." Mikeal smirks. " Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me."

Mindy then walks up behind Mikael and pushes Katherine ( Elena ) to Mikael. " Come out and face me, Niklaus. Or she dies."

Klaus chuckles. " Go ahead. Kill her."

Katherine shakes her head frantically. " No, Klaus. He'll do it."

" If she dies, this lot will be last of your abominations." Mikeal taunts.

" I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you." Klaus glares at the man.

" To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever, with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you any more, boy! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one. No one." Mikeal taunts gripping Katherine's shoulders.

Klaus's eyes start tearing. " I'm calling your bluff, father. Kill her." He demands.

" Come outside and face me, you little coward. And I won't have to." Mikeal suggests gripping harder to Katherine.

" My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her you lose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on. Kill her. Come on, old man. Kill her. Kill her!!!" Klaus screams as his eyes water even more.

Mikael laughs before pulling Serena, who was on the ground, up to her feet, allowing Klaus to finally see her. Klaus's eyes grew wide and he let a tear slip from his eyes.

" And what of her? The women you've loved all your life. What don't you understand, Niklaus, love is a weakness!" Mikael laughs. " Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great."

Mikael stabs Katherine with a dagger and pulls it out before turning to Serena.

" NO!" Klaus shouts and speeds out, but it was too late Mikeal stabs Serena right in the heart.

Serena screamed as her body fell to the floor. Her eyes shot down to her chest seeing her clothes and hands were covered in blood.

" SERENA!" She heard her older brother call out to her.