This Tay Guy

( If it wasn't clear. Klaus let Katherine go for the time being😂)

" Can you please pull over?" Serena whines leaning her head back into her seat. It has been 7 weeks since they left. She thought being away from Mystic Falls would be a good thing, but she was wrong.

" Were in the middle of no where and you want us to pull over?" Klaus questions as he drives while feeding on a blood bag. Stefan in the back is taking a nap. He got tired of their bickering.

" Yes." Serena runs a hand through her greasy hair. " We've been in this car for two days. I need to stretch and get our of this car."

" You can stretch your legs perfectly find in the car." Klaus retorts throwing his blood bag out the window.

Serena rolls her eyes at both his response and antics. " Stop the car."

" Love, don't de—."

" Stop the car, Nik." Serena repeats glaring at him. Klaus goes to protest but stops at the sudden voice.

" Just stop the car. She won't stop asking." Stefan rubbed his eyes.

" Fine." Klaus huffs as he pulls over. Serena smiles and when Klaus makes a full stop she hops out letting the warm air hit her. Stefan follows her. They both stretch hearing their bones crack as they did. Klaus sighs before getting out two grabbing them blood bags.
He tosses one to the each of them.

" Stefan, don't." Serena denies as Stefan went to rip the blood bag open.

" What?" Stefan ask confused. Serena doesn't answer. She goes to the trunk opening it and looks through her bag. She pulls out a blood bag. Not any type of blood bag. A animal one. She walks to Stefan taking the human blood bag out his hands and hands him the animal one.

" I thought that maybe you can have a balance. That if you had both you won't lose it." Serena explains with a smirk at the end. Stefan takes the blood bag and pulls his sister into a hug.

Klaus watches the interaction. He of course wanted the full ripper, but he couldn't help but admire how close they have gotten as the weeks past. He knew Stefan never treated his sister like a sister because of the doppelgänger. Now that she was out of the picture they couldn't have gotten along any better.

" Thank you." Stefan whispers in her ear.

" Anytime, little brother." Serena smiles kissing his cheek as she pulls away watching Stefan rip into the blood bag.

Serena turns back to Klaus. " How long until we find this Tay guy?"

" My love, his name is Ray and I'm not sure on the exact time. Soon I suppose." Klaus answers.

At the nickname Serena tries to not blush or smile. She was mad at him for what he did to her brother and for everything before. At least that's what she was telling herself.

" So can we please stop at a near by hotel?" Serena asks as she approaches him. She leans on the car next to him.

" Yeah can we? The back seat isn't the most comfortable place to continuously sleep on." Stefan adds throwing the blood bag into the woods beside them.

" You weren't saying that when you were knocked out like a baby not even 10 minutes ago." Klaus exclaims looking at the youngest Salvatore.

" That's because he had no other choice. Isn't that right Stef?" Serena glances at her brother who nodded agreeing with his twin.

" Exactly."

" Please, Nikkie." Serena pouts moving to stand in front of him placing her hands on his chest. Klaus's eyes softened at the nickname. He places his hands on her waist bringing her closer to him. Serena wraps her arms around her neck. " Please Nik, I'm tired and I need to sleep on a bed."