Obsession

( Play song when said too! And I know I don't mention much of Milo, but he still is there and he's obviously with Rebekah. )

The family of 7 had finally arrived at their airbnb that sat right on the beach. After they all unpacked and made sure everything was okay in the house, Serena pulled out a bathing suit from her suitcase, she walked into the bathroom. As she was changing she heard the room door happen and it happened to be Klaus.

" Love, you here?" Klaus calls for her.

" Yes, I'm in the bathroom changing." Serena calls back as she but on the bottom half of her two piece and Klaus walks in.

( If this isn't you, you of course can chose what ever you want

( If this isn't you, you of course can chose what ever you want. )

Klaus eyes her lustfully. " You look absolutely beautiful, my love." He walks and kisses her on the lips.

Serena smiles into the kiss before slowly pulling away. " Thank you, baby. It's now your turn." Serena speeds and grabs a pair of swimming trunks before speeding back to the bathroom and giving it to him.

Klaus chuckles taking it pecking her lips once more before Serena left him to change while she pinned up her hair.

" And hurry up, slow poke. I want to tan!" Serena shouts to him, she smiles hearing him chuckle lowly.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Klaus was seated on a beach chair and Serena of course was right between his legs with her back against his chest. Klaus had one arm wrapped around her waist and the other playing with a strand of her hair as his head laid in her shoulder as together they both read the book in her hands called To Kill A Mocking Bird. It was both their favorites.

While Serena was reading and thought Klaus was reading, really he was admiring how the sun shined on her beautiful smooth skin. Along with that Klaus was thinking of different places to take her while they were out there.

Klaus turns his head so he could speak in her ear. " I'm taking you out today, angélique." [ angel ]

Serena smiles widely putting her book mark in her book closing it and turning to face him. " On a date?"

" On a date." Klaus nods with a smile.

Serena squeals making him laugh. " Where are you taking me?"

" I can't tell you." Klaus shakes his head making her pout. " It's a surprise."

" I don't like surprises." Serena says still pouting trying to get something out of him.

" It's true, she once punched me in the face when I came home after being away for awhile and I surprised her." Damon adds from next to them wearing a pair of black swimming trunks matching with Elijah.