Deal

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without us." Rebekah pouts at her brother and Damon gesturing between herself and Kol.

"You know how I love to set things on fire!" Kol exclaims taking a seat next to Serena who was writing in a small journal, Jordan on her other side.

Damon smirks. "What were we supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot?"

"Besides, they were my responsibility." Klaus continues. "They attacked the lovely pregnant girl who's carrying my child."

Rebekah rolls her eyes, sharing a look with Serena. "Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards Mother Nature who carrying your hybrid bun in her oven."

"Beks, don't ever say bun in oven ever again." Serena scrunches her nose. "It's cringey."

"Whatever." Rebekah shrugs as the Salvatore brothers walk in.

"I would like to know what the plan to get Elijah back is." Hayley walks into the room.

"And no one gives a fuck about what you want to know." Stefan snaps at her.

"I deserve to know—."

"You don't deserve anything." Jordan cuts her off.

"You could've easily lost your life yesterday, you shouldn't even be here alive seeing another day." Kol glares at her. "I suggest you tread lightly because you can easily be killed."

"Now, what is happening with Elijah?" Damon asks. "I need him back."

"What's the plan?" Stefan and Serena ask in unison, small smirks on their faces.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love-- my plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?" Klaus says.

Rebekah takes a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it in Klaus' direction. Klaus catches it easily before it can embed itself in his face. Serena used her pen and through it at him hitting him right in the back of the head.

Serena laughs when Klaus gives her a look. "I think they were talking about the plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother? The one who swore to protect me."

"The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?" Hayley adds.

"In the front, if we're being specific." Kol and Klaus and say in unison, with the famous Mikealson smirk on their lips.

"That's absolutely terrifying." Jordan mumbles. Making Serena nod in agreement.

"Look, you two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" Damon looks between Rebekah and Klaus.

"Okay." Klaus sighs. "Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy-- he's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty—."

"Watch your mouth." Serena cuts in.

Klaus glances at her. "Sorry, just a teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly--." Klaus turns to Rebekah and gestures for her to speak. "Sister, please."

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." She pipes in.

" Please! Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is nothing more diabolical." Hayley speaks up.