The Truth

The werewolf was now in extreme pain. He is chained to the wall, and has darts in his body, blood streaming down his face and everywhere else the darts were. Only thing to be heard from him was all his groans and muffled shouts.

Stefan is sitting at the table across the wall and is stirring a glass of a drink with wolfsbane in it with a dart end. He takes it out and throws it at him. The dart hits him. Serena was no once again on Klaus's lap with Milo in her lap only paying attention to him and really not anything around her. I mean how could she...Milo was the cutest thing to ever exist. Klaus was slightly jealous to say the least. He wanted to be the once to have her full attention, but obviously that wasn't the case.

Klaus couldn't complain though, she was sitting in his lap with one arm wrapped around his neck. How could he really complain?

" Ray, you can end this right now." Stefan walks towards the alpha wolf. " Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon."

" I can't." Ray grunted as another dart hit him.

Stefan leans forward so he could talk in Ray's ear. " I know, I know. You live by code and all that, but see I'm not gonna stop until you tell me. Plus I don't think they'll let me." He motions over to the two hybrids. " And I do whatever he and my big sister says so, that's the way it goes around here."

" Come on Ray-Ray. Just tell us where your little pack is. We've spent all summer looking for you and if you think your leaving without telling us where you pack is your sadly mistaken." Serena tells him as Stefan passes her a dart. She eyes it before taking it. Klaus smiles at the action. Serena aims the dart right below his heart, far enough away that it won't kill him, but close enough to at least fully get a scream out of him. She throws the dart and sighs happily when she hears his now loud scream. You could tell he's been holding it in.

" Your aim has gotten quite good, my love." Klaus praises.

" My aim is so good. Definitely better then yours." Serena retorts looking away from Milo and up at the hybrid.

" If I may, I beat you in a dart-."

" It was only one game, Nikkie. I literally beat you 4 times before that." Serena cuts in with a smirk.

" That's highly irrelevant." Klaus mumbles pouting like a baby.

Before Serena could make fun of him she's interrupted by a woman she notices is walking over to Klaus. " Hello mister Klaus. I have some more information for you." Serena tries not to laugh at the name. Klaus noticing places her head in his neck knowing it would quite her. Stefan hears her and walks over with an amused smile. " You told me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw the guys spotted Damon at the farm house."

At the sound of her older brother's name Serena quickly took her head out of Klaus's neck, wanting to know what was going to happen.

" Well, thank you Claudine. You'll just tell your friends to keep up the good work or they're gonna watch her." Klaus smiles as the girl walks away and Stefan comes up to Klaus.

" My brother still on us?" Stefan questions as if he wasn't listening in.

" He's getting closer, I'm gonna have to deal with that." Klaus says making Serena glare at him.

" Touch him and I will kill you and not think twice about it, Nik." Serena threatens.

" I wasn't going to do anything, love." Klaus reassures her making her nod and start to let Milo again.

" So can I handle it?" Serena questions not taking her eyes off Milo.

" Love, now I don't think this is such a good idea." Klaus denies.