Five

"What are you doing here?" Serena walks to her pulling her into a hug.

"I'm a friend of Tyler's." Hayley says as they pull apart.

"Wait, this is Hayley." Klaus points to the girl. Serena nods. "I'm surprised you remember her, considering how drunk you were."

"Me too." Serena chuckles looking back to Hayley. "So, you're a friend of Tyler's? He's never mentioned you."

"I don't quite recall him mentioning you either." Klaus pipes in eyeing his fiancé's beauty.

Hayley goes to speak when they all overhear Tyler talking to Caroline in the front foyer. "You should go to the party. I'll be fine here."

Caroline shakes her head. "But, I'd rather hang with you."

"Trust me, I am no fun right now." Tyler shrugs.

Klaus looks at Hayley with a devilish look on his face. "And I think I know why."

"Please, tell me you didn't sleep with Tyler out of all people?" Serena whines.

"Okay." Hayley states as she takes a sip of her drink. "I didn't sleep with him..."

"God, you have no taste." Serena groans.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tyler walks into the office to find Klaus sitting in a chair with Serena on his lap. The two seemed to be in the middle of a nice conversation until he walked in.

Klaus smirks at him. "She's quite fetching, that Hayley."

"Where is she?" Tyler rolls his eyes giving him an unamused look.

"Oh, she had to run" Klaus shrugs.

"But don't worry, we had her take the back door so Caroline wouldn't see." Serena finishes for him.

Tyler glares walks towards them. "Whatever you guys think you know..."

"We don't know anything, but we've put together a pretty convincing picture." Klaus smiles smugly at Tyler. "Why don't you tell us where our imagination deviates from reality?"

Klaus gets up and moves Serena to his on the chair as he walks towards Tyler, circling around him as he speaks. "You went off to the Appalachians to break my sire-bond. There, you met a pack of werewolves, begged them for help. Among them was a girl. She was gorgeous, with the same animal instincts as you. Emotions ran high, inhibitions ran low--."

"--Stop it!--"

Klaus ignores him. "--Then, in a moment of weakness, the thick sexual tension became something much more real."

"I said stop!" Tyler turns around and faces Klaus. Serena eyes the boy weirdly. There was something off.

"And Caroline has no idea." Klaus finishes gleefully.

Tyler looks flabbergasted, but their conversation is cut off when Tyler's phone starts to ring. Klaus picks up the phone, sees that it's Damon calling Tyler, and smirks as he passes the phone to Serena.

Serena takes it seeing her brothers name and answers. "Hello, dearest brother of mine."

"Serena? Where's Tyler? What did you do to him?"

"I did absolutely nothing." Serena says dramatically. "Tyler is just otherwise occupied, making big decisions about honesty and whatnot. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Damon sighs. "I'm going after the vampire hunter, so if you'd like to join...?"

"I would." Serena smiles.