Approves

( Harry Potter book, is out now! )

As Klaus pulled up in the driveway, Serena couldn't help, but gasp at the size of the house. From the outside it was wide, the walls filled with many windows. It was beautiful.

" Just wait until you see the inside." Klaus chuckles getting out the car.

Serena opens her door to get out, but is stopped by Klaus who speeds to her side. " Get back in."

Serena pouts. " Whyy?"

Klaus crosses his arms over his chest. " Just get back in, love." Klaus repeats in a stern voice.

Serena rolls her eyes. " It's not like it my car or anything." She grumbles getting back into her seat correctly and closing the door.

She watches as Klaus smiles happily and puts his hand on the handle of the car door before opening it. She laughs. " That was it?"

" Yupp." Klaus smiles widely with a nod.

" That's was cute." Serena hops out the car patting his cheek as she did so.

Klaus glares at her shutting the car door. " I am not cute." He speeds next to her intertwining their hands as they walked.

Serena sends him a teasing smile. " Your right. Your adorable."

" I am not cute or adorable." Klaus rolls his eyes.

" Fine." Serena turns to him stopping momentarily in front of the entrance. " Your very handsome." She pecks his lips.

Klaus smiles and pecks her lips again. " Thank you." He smiles as he turns back to the door putting in a code and allowing the door to open.

Serena turns to Klaus. " You didn't let me finish." Klaus motions for her to continue. " Your are adorably cute, along with being handsome." Klaus speeds at her making her speed into the house.

Serena's angelic laugh echoed through the house making not only Klaus's heart swell up, but the sun to shine brighter and flowers to bloom. Klaus chased her and finally grabbed her in his arms making her let out a squeal.

" Nik! S-t-op tick-ling m-e." Serena shouts as she was laughing hysterically.

" I'll stop once you tell me that I'm not adorable and cute." Klaus continues to tickle her.

Serena laughs louder shaking her head. " Do-n't yo-u k-no-w t-ha-t ly-in-gs a s-in."

Klaus says nothing, but only continues to tickle her. Serena thrashes in his arms. " Okay! I-ll s-ay i-t if y-ou le-t me br-ea-th."

Klaus considers it for a moment before setting her down still trapping her in his arms. Serena turns to look at him. " Your not cute or adorable. You are very very handsome and I love you."

Hearing the last three words made Klaus's smiles grow. He missed hearing those words. " I love you more, beautiful." They both lean in connecting their lips. It was soft, yet passionate.

They pulled away staring into each other's eyes with a smile. Serena broke the eye contact as her eyes looked around her. Her eyes widens at the beautiful sight.

Klaus eyes her face his eyes twinkling as he did so. " You like it?"

Serena turns her gaze back to him. " It's beautiful."

" Let me show you the up stairs." Klaus holds his hand out to her. She gladly accepts it with a smile, letting Klaus walk her upstairs.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::