Welcome/Moonstone

( Outfit above )

" Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart." Is the first thing I hear as I walk up to the door of the boarding house. Oh have I missed my big brother.

Deciding to play a trick on my brother's I walk in quietly not making any noise. I place my bags to the side before I start to pick up the wind in the house causing things to fall and papers to fly.

" What the hell is that?!" I hear a unfamiliar voice.

" Is it Katherine?" I hear a female unfamiliar voice.

" No can't be. Katherine doesn't have the abilities to do this." I hear the voice of my sweet baby brother.

Adding to the wind I cause it to lightly drizzle while speeding around the house causing them to only see my blurry shadow.

" My hair! Gosh, what is going on?!" I hear a voice call again. I stop everything before speeding into the living room and going directly towards my twin pinning him against the wall with my hand around his neck.

He starts to squirm under my strong grip. I chuckle causing him to look up at me. He immediately stops and a smile forms in his face. Instantly, I smile brightly letting go and pulling him into a tight hug.

" I've missed you so much, Lil." He whispers into my neck.

" I've missed you more, little brother." I kiss his head as we pull away.

" By 3 minutes!" Stefan groans.

" Still older." I laugh and shrug. He punches my shoulder playfully before pulling me into another hug.

" Bambi?" I hear the voice of my older brother call out to me. I let go of Stefan turning around and seeing him right behind me.

" Dames!" I squeal running into his open arms. I bury my face into his neck as he kissed my head.

Now I wouldn't say I have a favorite but me and Damon were always a bit more closer than Stefan and I. He basically raised me and I think I noticed that more than Stefan, even till this day.

" I can't believe you actually came." He says as we pull away, his left arm wrapped around my shoulders allowing me to lean into his side.

" Did you doubt me?" I raise a eyebrow at him.

" Never." He chuckles shaking his head kissing my head again. I go to talk but get cut off by a cough. We both turned our heads and I'm now looking at a 4 unfamiliar faces.

" LITTLE BROTHER?" The two girls exclaimed looking at Stefan.

Stefan rubbed the back of his neck before clearing his throat. " Yeah um, Damon isn't my only other sibling."

" And when we're you going to tell us?" The shorter of the two asked.

" Now." Damon cut in. " Everyone meet my favorite sibl-."

Damon got cut off by Stefan slapping his chest. " Ow! I was just being honest."

Stefan rolled his eyes before speaking. " Guys this is my older twin sister Serena."

" OMG YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Hi, I'm Caroline Forbes." The blond headed girl smiled brightly bringing me into a hug.

" It's the Salvatore genes." Me and Damon say together smirking as I pulled away from the Forbes girl.

" Please tell me she's not the female version of Damon." An older guy groaned.

" And you are?" I raised a eyebrow at him.

" Uh, Alaric Saltzman." He eyed me.

I stalked toward him circling him. " Well Alaric Saltzman. What's wrong with another Damon?"