Slept

The next morning, Serena sits on the couch, flipping through a book while she talks to Agnes who was forcing her to go see a doctor. Over at the coffee table, Rebekah sits and types on a laptop. Damon and Stefan sit by their sister and Jordan was on a separate small couch with Milo next to him. Katherine, Kol and Klaus just walking in.

"Agnes, you're getting on my nerves." Serena groans as she closes the book.

"You are overdue for a checkup." Agnes says yet again.

"And I need to go into the Bayou for that?" Serena raises an eyebrow. She had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She didn't trust the witch, but she couldn't act on it until the ancestors spoke to her.

"What is she gonna do?" Stefan questions. "Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? Mother Nature escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here! She has connections to them."

"You know." Rebekah starts looking away from her laptop. "A lot of women would kill to have a child. The least you could do is take care of yours."

"Watch it, Rebekah." Klaus sends her a glare, Kol hitting her arm.

"My baby is my number one priority." Serena snaps. "Both my children are. You know that, so watch yourself."

Rebekah gives her a sorry look and a nod as Katherine walks over to her and gives her a bowl of fruit making the Salvatore smile brightly.

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Marcel will never get word of it." Agnes adds at the end as of that was gonna faze her. Marcel didn't know, but he would eventually.

"After hours?" Damon scoffs. "That's not suspicious at all."

"Agnes if it wasn't obvious we don't exactly trust you." Kol steals a fruit from Serena's plate. The girl glaring at him.

"You have every right not too, but that baby holds our future and they need to be in good health to do anything."

"And if I was to say yes , will you go?" Serena looks straight ahead and her eyes connect with Klaus's. The family watches the two carefully.

"You want me to go?" Klaus looks at her, his eyes slightly wide.

"This baby is yours just as mine, Klaus." Serena tells him, placing a hand on her tiny bump. "Of course I want you to go."

"I was going to meet up with Marc—."

"Then I'm not going." Serena gets off of the couch and makes her way to the kitchen.

"Always messing things up." Jordan mumbles petting Milo.

"Follow her you bloody idiot." Kol pushes him.

Klaus stumbles, catching himself before walking into the kitchen, he frowned when he saw Serena leaning forward against the middle counter, her head in her hands. She sniffled lowly.

"Love..." Klaus calls out to her softly making her immediately sit up and wipe the tears from her face. "It wasn't my intentions to make you cry."

"Klaus." Serena looks up at him with watery eyes. "Are you in this? Do you really want to have this baby with me because me and Jordan can just leave and not bother you and—."

"Everything I'm doing is for you and our baby. Jordan included." Klaus walks next to her. "I'm trying to protect you guys."

"And by doing that not only are you trying to bring Marcel down, my other son and Davina, but you are hurting us more and more." Serena wipes a stray tear from her face. "Klaus, this is the first appointment. I-I want you to go. I need you to go."