Falls To You

It was now morning and Klaus of course woke up before Serena, who had her head on his chest and her arm wrapped around his waist. Klaus smiles at her peaceful face.

Klaus tried to pry her off, but she would groan and hold on tighter. He sighs. " Love, wake up."

" My head hurts." She groans into his chest not moving.

" I mean it was your first time getting drunk." Klaus slowly sits up causing Serena to sit up also still laying against his chest.

" I never want to get drunk again." She mumbles into his chest clutching on tightly to his shirt.

" Last night was quite a show. I'll pay to see that again." Klaus says amused as he picks her up in his arms.

" Haha, your so funny." Serena wraps her arms around his neck feeling that she wasn't on the bed anymore.

" I like to think I'm hilarious." Klaus chuckles walking to the bathroom.

" Your accent is hilarious." Serena mutters.

Klaus doesn't answer, but rolls his eyes will turning on the bath, letting the cold water run. " You know what's hilarious?"

" Your face?" Serena mumbles clueless to what he was about to do,

" No." Klaus rolls his eyes bending down slightly getting ready to drop her. " This."

Before Serena can even look at what he was doing she was submerged in the cold water. She yelled as her head made its way above the water again. " KLAUS! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST MADE THE WATER WARM."

" I wouldn't have gotten the same reaction." Klaus laughs as he speeds out the bathroom.

" Bring me clothes!" She shouts to him.

" I will!"

" And I'm getting you back! Just you wait."

" I'll be ready and waiting." Klaus laughs getting her clothes.

" Karma's gonna bite you in the ass." He heard Serena mumbles. He chuckled to himself before looking through her dresser for clothes.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

" Good job, Nik. Your taste has gotten better." Serena adjusts her jacket as she looks at herself in a mirror.

" There was nothing wrong with my taste before." Klaus crosses his arms over his chest as he walks next to her leaning against the dresser.

" Now you know that's a lie." She sends him a look.

" Why are you being so rude to me this morning?" Klaus pouts watching as Serena struggled to put her necklace on.

" It's not like your threw me into a cold bath early in the morning while I was hungover." Serena smiles at him sarcastically still struggling with her necklace.