Visible

" Writer? What's his name?" I heard Damon ask as I walked into the Boarding House.

" Uh, Elijah Smith." Andie, Damon's recent play thing answered.

I raised an eyebrow with a slight smirk on my face. " Elijah's using Smith?"

" Yup. It's pathetic." I smirked at his reply. Only Elijah. Damon helped Andie fix her scarf. " Okay. You have your story straight in your mind, right?"

" I can't say that you bit me or drank my blood, just that we hit it off and I really like you. You are terrific, though. You're sweet, funny, you're honest." Andie restated back to Damon.

" Definitely doesn't describe you." I tease pouring myself a glass of bourbon.

Damon sends me a glare before smiling at Andie and places his hands on either side of her head, and compels her. "And you're falling hard."

" You might be the one." Andie repeats as if she was a robot.

" Perfect." Damon smiles at her one last time before going to open the front door for Andie." Have a great day, honey. Damon kisses Andie. They pull apart and Andie walks out the front door, acknowledging Alaric.

" Oh. Hey, Alaric." Andie smiles at him before looking back to Damon. " Later."

" What a great distraction, Dames. But if I was to get one everyone would be on me." I roll my eyes.

" You can't have one." Damon says sternly pointing to me. " Plus she's my new girlfriend. Andie Star, action news."

" It's not called action news." Alaric and I deadpanned.

" I know. I just like saying it. Come on."Alaric enters. Damon shuts the door behind him and leads Alaric into the parlor, where I am.

" So, John Gilbert gave me this to kill Elijah." Damon informs as he unrolls the dagger from its protective cloth.

" You mean the same John that almost tried to kill you....more than one?" I tilt my head at him.

" Yes him." Damon nodded. " Now he said you have to dip the dagger in the remains of an old white ash tree that dates back to the Originals, if there's any truth in that." My heart stops. There is now way they are killing Elijah. Not while I'm here.

" No you can't kill, Elijah!" I told him.

" Why the hell not?" Damon crossed his arms over his chest as if trying to challenge me. I walk up to him doing the same.

" Because I said so, Damon." I said roughly.

" We don't trust him, Rena." Damon argued.

" Then trust me when I say it's going to end horribly for all of us. Especially when you trust someone who's tried to kill you multiple times." I eye him before walking out.

Damon Salvatore was going to find out how right his little sister was....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was in my room reading when my phone rings.

Dames🤍

I roll my eyes before answering. " What?"

" Please meet me at the Lockwood Mansion they're having a Tea party and I don't want to meet Elijah alone."

" Go with your blood bag and please tell me you aren't going to kill him at this Tea party."

" Andie isn't as fun as you are and no, that's lame."

" Fineeeee, I'll be there only because I know anything stupid thing you do will set Elijah off and try to kill you." I hang up getting off my bed and putting my leather jacket on before speeding out.