Elskan

" Watch him. Make sure he doesn't go crazy and if Klaus and Jordan get her before he wakes up drive them away please. I need to take a shower." Serena tells the two.

" We'll try." Rebekah sends her a nod. Serena nods back and speeds up the stairs. Serena was happy that being Mother Nature didn't take away her speed.

" She really does hate you." Damon chuckles looking to the blonde.

Rebekah turns to him and glares. " You don't think I know that." She snaps.

" I know you know. I thought it would be funny to make sure you knew again." Damon chuckles.

" I don't get why she doesn't hate you. You knew about the plan and didn't warn her." Rebekah crosses her arms over her chest.

" She doesn't hate me because I didn't go along with the plan and almost get her killed. Plus how exactly can I tell her when her phone was always dead." Damon rolls his eyes.

" It's still not fair." Rebekah huffs with a slight pout.

" Yeah well lif—." Before Damon could finish his sentence he was cut off by a gasp from behind they turned and looked.

" Elijah." Both Damon and Rebekah gasp out. Not a second after they hear the front door open.

The two look to each other. " We're screwed."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Serena was coming out of the bathroom. She was now wearing one of Klaus's big shirts and a pair of Damon's black sweat pants.

She puts on her deodorant and as he goes to put on her lotion she hears loud crashing coming from downstairs. Serena stops her lotion before speeding downstairs. She stops at the bottom of the stair case trying to hear where the noise was coming off.

It was then she heard a loud thud coming from the living room. Serena speeds into the living room seeing Klaus holding Elijah by his throat with a dagger aimed at his chest. Jordan stands in the corner watching the scene with wide eyes and Damon and Rebekah are there just watching, but Damon looks like he wants to interfere, but knows he'll get hurt badly.

" Don't make me do this again Elijah!" Klaus shouts.

" Come on. Use it. I dare you. You'll have Kol to deal with." Elijah spats.

Serena speeds to them and pushes Klaus back away from Elijah. She turns to her boyfriend. " Drop it, Nik." She talks calmly placing a hand in his chest.

Klaus takes his eyes off Elijah and looks down at Serena's hand as her touch calmed him down. Klaus looks her in her eyes and sighs before dropping the dagger into the now empty coffin. Serena smiles and wraps her arms around his waist making him relax more into her touch and wrap his arms around her.

Elijah's eyes widened at how gentle Klaus was with Serena. He looked at her with a real smile he hasn't seen in years.

Klaus sighs kissing Serena's head as they pull away. Serena turns to look at Rebekah and Damon who instantly put their heads down not looking her in the eyes.

Serena rolls her eyes and walks over to Jordan who smiles widely at her presence. " Hey, bubby." Serena kisses his head.

" Hey mom." Jordan hugs her. Serena smiles and wraps her arms around the boy. After a couple seconds she goes to let go, but Jordan holds on tighter making her chuckle and wrap her arms around the boy again.