Perfect

It was now dark and the now mother and son duo are walking around the towns square when Serena's phone starts to ring. She pulls her phone out of her pocket and her nose scrunches when she sees who's calling. She answer and brings the phone up to her ear. " How exactly did you get my number, Tyler?"

" That's not important right now. I need your help." Tyler states, his voice filled with panic.

Serena stops walking making Jordan stop next to her. " With what?"

She hears Tyler take a deep breath. " Klaus told me to bite Caroline and I did. I need your help to get her a cure. She's gonna die and it's her birthday. Ca-Can you please do something?!" Tyler begs.

Serena sighs sadly. " I'll see what I can do, but you owe me."

" Thank you so much." Tyler sighs hanging up.

Serena sighs putting her phone away. " Come on, we need to catch up with Nik." Jordan nods and grabs on to his mother's hand, together they speed off.

The two arrive back at her mansion, they knew they had left the Lockwood mansion. Jordan and Serena walk into Klaus's art room and see him on the couch with his head in his hands. The share a looks before quickly walking over to him.

" What happened, my love?" Serena sat to his right.

Klaus looks up at her. " Stefan used Elena to get me to get my hybrids out of town."

Serena looks at him sadly and pulls him into her chest. " I'm sorry, baby. We'll come up with something. Okay?" She feels Klaus nods against her chest.

" I think we're on a time limit, mom." Jordan speaks up.

Serena nods feeling Klaus let go of her and looks between the two with wide eyes. " Did he just—."

Serena chuckles. " Yes we'll talk about that later. You have a girl to save."

" What girl am I saving?" Klaus questions with a raised eyebrow.

" Caroline. Now let's go." Serena stands up sticking her hand out to him.

" Why save her? You don't even like her. Especially because she has the hots for me." Klaus teases.

Serena smacks his chest and rolls her eyes. " I feel pity for the girl. Not only did she get bit by her boyfriend, but if we don't get there she's gonna die on her birthday."

" I say we let her." Klaus stands.

" I say we're not letting her die in her birthday. So let's go!" Serena pushes Klaus to the door.

Klaus stumbles. " Hey! I don't like being land handled."

" I didn't ask." Serena pushes Klaus to the door again, laughing when he almost falls.
Serena turns to Jordan. " Stay here and watch Milo. God knows what Rebekah will do to him." Jordan laughs and nods before speeding out and finding Milo.

Serena turns back to Klaus who was leaning against the door way. " Let's go, Nikkie."

Klaus groans. " Not that bloody nickname."

" I thought you loved it!"

" Quite the opposite actually."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The two arrive at Caroline's house. The door opens and they see Matt.

Serena smiles softly. " Tyler called me. Poor boy, he seemed quiet distressed and very panicked. He said something about Caroline had a terrible accident and that she needed Klaus's assistance."