Swifty Swift

( I'm changing to third person. I feel like I can describe everything more, yk? )

It has been weeks since that night and Klaus and Serena were closer then ever. Feelings had once again resurfaced and Serena let them. She didn't 100% forgive him, but it was getting there. They have been holding hands, little pecks here and there and Klaus follows her like a lost puppy. Stefan found it amusing how his sister had the big bag hybrid whipped. Stefan loved seeing them happy. Well mostly his sister.

Stefan wanted to hate Klaus and kill him for what he did to Elena, but seeing how much he made his sister happy. He couldn't bare to do anything. He was thankful for this trip because it made him and his twin grow closer then ever before. Serena helped Stefan balance between the human blood and animal blood. It was working. One bag of each, each day kept him strong and like his regular self. The only difference is he felt more confident, blunt and happy. He was more like a vampire and it never felt better to be the real him.

This trip also had him thinking about him and Elena. He loved Elena, but did she really love him back? He blamed it all on Damon when it was actually Elena who fell for Damon and not the other way around especially after Stefan saw how Damon was with Elijah. Stefan needed to talk to Elena, but for now he was forgetting about it and was enjoying his time with his sister...and Klaus.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

" Love? Do you remember everything you have to do?" Klaus questions as they pull up to a rather small white house in Tennessee. This was the last piece of info they needed to find where Ray was.

" It's not like you haven't been telling me what to do for the last 2 hours." Serena smiles sarcastically at him as Stefan chuckles in the back seat.

" Just making sure you know what to do." Klaus mumbles as he parks the car a little away from the house.

" Why can't I go with you? I can play a great Serena." Stefan sticks his head in between the two front seats as he stares at Klaus who rolled his eyes at his antics.

" It's true he can." Serena nods smiling.

" Why have him act as you when I have the real thing? Plus he's getting the dog." Klaus raises an eyebrow at them.

" But what if I didn't want to do it?" Serena pouts making Klaus smile as he pushes Stefan's head back as he leans closer to Serena.

" Right now, sweet heart. You don't have a choice." He pecks her pouty lips.

" I guess I'll go with you." Serena sighs opening her door and getting out.

" You guys are disgustingly cute." Stefan groans leaning his head back as he gets out the car going to grab the dog.

" Thank you." Klaus says with a smirk as he gets out of his car. He walks towards Serena intertwining their hands as they walk.

" RUDY!" A blonde shouted as they got closer. The blonde put her fingers in her mouth and whistled. " Rudy! Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you." She says and Serena couldn't help but hum in agreement.

" It isn't that hot." Klaus rolls his eyes.

" Yes it is. Is being a hybrid getting to you, love." Serena slightly mocked him at the end.

" No, love. It is not." Klaus scoffs. Serena laughed lowly at how offended her had gotten.

" What ever you say." Serena kissed his cheek making the hybrid smile again.