Sod Off

"No, Kol! You're cheating!" Serena scolds reaching down and hitting him in the back of the head.

"You're just mad I'm winning." Kol says proudly with a smirk as he rubs the back of his head.

"You're not!" The rest of the family says together.

"Shut up." Kol glares at them and then looks back at the stack of over 15 cards in his hands. "I could've sworn I was winning."

The Mikealson and Salvatore family sat in the living room. They were currently playing a very competitive game of uno and Kol was repeatedly cheating which is why he has over 15 cards in his hands.

Serena who was wearing a pair of Klaus's grey sweats and black shirt was currently sitting in Klaus's lap as Klaus has his arms wrapped around her waist and his head in her neck, placing little kisses it on here and there. Jordan was beside them with his legs in his mother's lap and his back against the arm rest, Milo who was now 6 months in his lap.

Damon and Elijah were on a single chair

Damon and Elijah were on a single chair. Elijah sitting on the chair and Damon laying against his chest making sure to hide his cards just enough. Finn and Selene were cuddled in the corner learning as they played. Katherine, Kol, Rebekah and Stefan were huddled around the table, those four were the only single ones and they were really feeling it.

Klaus and Serena were also cheating...not that any of the others noticed. They were matching their cards and were doing anything they could to make poor Kol pick up, also another reason why he had so many cards that he so happily picked up thinking he was wining.

The engaged couple ever since yesterday have yet to leave the others side. As clique as it sounds being away from each other for longer than 10 minutes hurt them. They just have this constant thought that something was wrong and they knew it was gonna be like that for a while.

"I don't care what you guys say, I'm winning." Kol huffs as he shows them his stack of cards.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, man." Stefan places a hand on Kol's shoulder. "But—."

"Aww, Stefan don't break his poor little heart." Katherine cuts him off.

"Yeah, you're gonna break him. We have to keep whatever innocence is left in him." Damon smirks.

"Yeah, I mean he's already losing." Jordan smirks back at them looking down at his uncle to glared at him. "Oops, I'm sorry, it just slipped out. It's a bad habit."

The family laughs as Kol basically turns red. "Sod off, all of you!"

"Aww it's okay, darlin'. I'm here for you." Serena teases petting the boys hair. Kol slaps her hand away.

"Us too, you know in case you want to cry, due to your embarrassment." Finn further teases his brother.

"Oh no." Kol slaps a hand to his forehead. "You guys got Finn to make a joke. It's officially the end of the world."