Honored

It was morning and the duo well trio were now in Oregon where Klaus once again found a new pack to turn. Serena and Klaus were closer then they were in Mystic Falls, but there's days she ignores him or uses what he did to Stefan against him and Klaus hated that. Especially when she ignored him and all he wanted was her attention, but most of the time it's on Milo.

But now it was 9:30 in the morning and the two are sleeping in a airbnb Klaus rented for the week. They were still sharing a bed which obviously Klaus did on purpose and Serena knew that, she made sure to tell him off about how they weren't dating and all Klaus would do was nod and say that was the only thing around. Serena will complain until she got tired of hearing herself which took very long.

" Uh Nik! Close the blinds." Serena groans as she turns away from the sun facing a half awake Nik and pushing him off the bed causing a very loud thud.

Nik let's out a loud groan as he gets up. He runs his hand through his messy curls while looking at Serena who was sleeping with a smile on her face. Oh was he gonna get pay back.

Nik quickly closes the blinds making Serena hum in satisfaction as she slept. Klaus chuckled shaking his head as he walks down to the kitchen grabbing a rather big cup, filling it up half way with cold water. He turns off the water and chuckles as he speeds upstairs and into the room.

He notices that Serena was now sprawled over the whole bed. He rolls his eyes as he walks to the bed placing the cup down on the side table carefully.

" Rena, wake up." He shakes her lightly.

" Leave me alone." She groans slapping his hand away.

" Wake up now, love." He shakes her with a bit more force.

" I'm gonna cut your dick off." She mumbles bringing the blanket closer to her neck.

Klaus rolled his eyes. " I warned you." Klaus picks up the cup and brings it to hover over her face. He does a silent count down in his head.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

And with that he pours the cold water on her face. At first there's no reaction, but then she immediately shoots up in panic wiping her face with her hands rapidly, while she breathes rapidly. Nik pours the whole thing and drops the cup on her lap.

" I warned you." Klaus taunts with a smirk as he moves off the bed.

" NIKK!" Serena shouts as she jumps off the bed looking towards him. " I'm giving you 3 seconds to run."

" You don't scare me, my love." Klaus scoffs.

" 3..."

" 2..."

"1..."

Right when one hit Nik sped out the room, Serena laughs chasing him. " I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T SCARED!"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After Serena chased Klaus around the house, she ended up doing the same but obviously he was awake and his clothes were soaked. She made fun of him as they walked back to the room.

Now, Serena was in the bathroom changing. She was tired of staying in the damn house by herself bored, so she was going to leave and go have fun.