Always

"Aren't you suppose to be dealing with the hunter?" Serena questions walking into the room Klaus was in, in the Lockwood Mansion. Jordan went back to the house not wanting to be apart of their heated conversation.

"He's dealt with for now." Klaus turns to her.

"Of course he is." Serena mumbles walking into the room further.

"And where's Jordan? Wasn't he with you?" Klaus questions.

"He was, but he went home. He said he was tired." Serena answers.

"It was brought to my attention that you needed to speak to me, love and I didn't let you do that at the Grill." Klaus takes a sip of his drink in his hands.

"Why did it suddenly come back to you?" Serena raises an eyebrow at him. She knew Klaus had bad memory, it was only worse the busier he was.

"Stefan may or may not have said a little something." Klaus gives her a small shrug.

"Of course he did. He can never keep his mouth shut." Serena groans.

"So, what did you want to tell me, my love?" Klaus walks towards her.

Serena eyes him letting out a side. How should she start the conversation? What could she even say? No matter what came out her mouth, he would probably go crazy.

"Nik, this isn't a conversation for now." Serena shakes her head. "You have a lot to do and people a—."

"We aren't to be bothered for sometime." Klaus cuts her off. "Please speak to me, love. What has gotten you so nervous?"

Serena let's out a small breath, glancing at him and then at her own feet. "I'm leaving Mystic Falls."

Klaus let's out a laugh. "That's funny. Now what is it really?"

Serena stays quite, continuing to stare down at her feet. Klaus went pale when he realized she wasn't joking. "What? Are you serious?!"

"I am." Serena plays with the bracelets on her wrist. "I no longer want to stay in Mystic Falls. Jordan also."

Klaus stays silent for a moment allowing the information to process before he speaks again in a low dark tone. "Who did you tell before me? Besides Stefan."

"Jordan, Damon, Katherine and Kol now knows because of Jordan." Serena mumbles.

"So basically everyone besides me. That's great." Klaus says sarcastically. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you leaving? Why are you leaving without me?"

"Nik, Mystic Falls isn't the same. It doesn't make me happy and it doesn't make Jordan happy. I can't continue to live somewhere I'm not happy. There's no peace in Mystic Falls. There's always bullshit going on here that makes me sick. This whole damn town revolves around one little doppelgänger names Elena. I can't stand Mystic Falls no more. I-I can't, stay here and I know you're not ready to leave this place. You have so much to do and I know it's not gonna be done for a while." Serena finally looks at him.

"We leave together." Klaus takes her hand in his. "If you think I'm allowing you to leave me again you are mistaken."

"Nik, I'm gonna ask you a question." Serena starts. She felt her hands begin to get sweaty. This one question will decide whether she was leaving or not. "Are you right now wiling to drop everything you have going on here, in order to leave with me and our son?"

Klaus went to speak, but nothing came out. It was like his body momentarily stopped as thoughts roamed around his head. Was he ready to leave? Could he leave? This was his fiancé for god sakes...that should have been an easy answer.