My Fault

Stefan walked into the Mikealson Mansion, he looked around as he walks in. " Klaus, I'm here! Let's do this."

Klaus and Rebekah enter the room. " Oh look, Nik. It's the hero."

" What do you want?" Klaus crosses his arms over his chest.

" I'm here to make a deal." Stefan throws down a duffel bag near Klaus's feet.

" What are you doing, Stefan?" Damon walks into the room, leaving Kol and Bonnie to do their witchy stuff.

" I'm here to make a deal." Stefan repeats looking from his brother to Klaus. " Eight stakes made of White Oak. The part of the Wickery Bridge that you and your family forgot to burn."

" That's impossible." Klaus looks from the bag to Stefan.

" No, actually, it's not." Stefan shakes his head. " I told both Rebekah and Selene, I think her name was that, I would bring them to you. Those are the last eight weapons that can kill you."

Klaus narrows his eyes at his fiancés brother. " What do you want for them? And how do I know there aren't anymore left?"

" Forgiveness and there aren't." Stefan answers.

Klaus begins to walk towards Stefan who slowly backs away until his back was against the wall. " Slap yourself." Klaus compels.

Stefan glares at him before his hand lifts up and slaps himself in the face. Rebekah and Damon share a look before bursting into laughter.

" What was that for?" Damon questions as he tries to unsuccessfully hold in his laughter.

" To know whether or not he could be compelled." Klaus smirks looking at Damon before turning back to Stefan. " Now, be completely honest, how many stakes are out there that could kill me and my family?"

Stefan doesn't answer right away, he tries to keep his mouth from opening, but he obviously couldn't. " Eleven."

Klaus let's go of Stefan backing away. " Eleven!, so not eight then."

" You really shouldn't have lied." Damon tsked.

" I'll get you the other three." Stefan mumbles. " I'm trying to get and do what I can."

" Yeah, that'll be nice, or maybe since you lied, I'll just kill you right now." Klaus tilts his head at Stefan. He wasn't really going to kill him, he knew he would lose Serena.

" What is wrong with you?!" Stefan glares at Klaus.

Klaus's eyes glow their gold/amber color while he glares at Stefan. " Me?! What is wrong with you?! Do you really have no appreciation for me? I have given you someone to hate, to loathe, a target for all your
of your anger; so you don't have to turn it on yourself. I have given your life purpose, as your friend." Klaus laughs. " I really think you should be thanking me."

Stefan rushes at Klaus and pins him against a wall with a white oak stake in hand. Klaus grabs his wrist. " Step down, or you die."

" You won't and can't. We both know how much Serena would hate you. You care to much about my sister." Stefan presses the stake against Klaus's stake harder.

" And you obviously care way too little about her. Are you even thinking about the damage you will cause her and our son. Your killing the one person that has caused her nothing, but happiness and has been by her side through all the pain she has been through because of you and your little doppelgänger." Klaus snaps, Stefan's heart drops and a pained look was set in his face causing his grip to falter. Klaus notices and takes the stake from his hand. " There. Now you only have to get me the other two."