Second Best

The 5 were now entered the new mansion quickly. Both couples had their hands intertwined as Katherine followed behind. They walked in and saw Rebekah getting her nails done, while Kol, Finn and Jordan were getting fixed for tux's. Klaus had mentioned that his mother wanted to host a ball.

" You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!" Klaus glares at his sister.

" Here we go." Rebekah sighs.

" Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus growls as Serena pinched his arm.

Kol turned away from the mirror and looked at his older brother. "Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?"

" Oh, go back to staring at yourself." Klaus rolls his eyes.

Kol scoffs. " And who are you, my father?"

" No, Kol, but you're in my house." Klaus states.

" Then perhaps we should go outside." Kol steps up.

Serena rolls her eyes. " Enough the both you." The two immediately back down. " Apologize." Serena demands Klaus.

" Me?" Klaus points to himself, Serena nods. " Why me?!"

" Because my best friend had a dagger in his heart for centuries now. He was the right to still be mad. Now apologize." Serena repeats. The others in the room watched them amused.

" I-I'm sorry." Klaus sighs.

" Forrr?" Serena motions for him to continue.

" Daggering you. At the time it was for your protection and I was trying to keep you and our family safe." Klaus mumbles loud enough for everyone to hear. Kol stifles his laugh, along with everyone else in the room.

Serena smiles happily before looking at Rebekah. " Why did you attack Elena?"

Rebekah's eyes darken a bit. " I was just getting payback and I was teaching her a lesson as to not mess with my family."

Klaus let's out a sorry sigh. " That's good for me. I'm sorry for yelling."

" That's improvement." Jordan claps making Klaus glare at him playfully.

" Can I help you with your dress?" Katherine steps from behind Elijah looking at Serena.

Serena thinks for a moment before nodding. Katherine smiles lending a hand out to Serena. Who happily takes it.

Rebekah watches them leave with slight jealousy. " What is she doing here? Why is she not dead?!"

" The boys will explain." Serena says pecking Klaus's lips before walking off with Katherine.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Katherine and Serena walk to her room making small talk as they entered.

" Before we do me, can I pick out yours first?" Serena raises her eyebrows.

Katherine chuckles and nods. Serena squeals happily. " I know just the one." Serena speeds through their closest. It takes her a minute to find the dress she was looking for, but when she does. She pulls it out careful not to let Katherine see it yet. " Close your eyes." Serena instructs.

Katherine rolls her eyes playfully before shutting her eyes closed. Serena turns and walks in front of her holding it in her view. " Open." Katherine slowly opens her eyes she gasps when she sees the dress Serena holds to her.

" Katherine slowly opens her eyes she gasps when she sees the dress Serena holds to her