We Forgot

"This is beautiful, Nik." Serena looks out in the open of the scenery in front of her.

"Yeah, dad. This is amazing." Jordan agrees not taking his eyes off the view in front of him.

"I'm glad you both love it." Klaus smiles proudly as he held Milo in his arms.

The three were currently in a hotel Klaus got on one of the top floors in New Zealand, that allows you to see the view of the country. It was beautiful.

You could see beautiful lights from the buildings, breathtaking landscapes, amazing waters and overall it was absolutely breath taking.

Serena looks over at her fiancé and sees him playing with Milo. She chuckles and nudges Jordan pointing to Klaus who was talking in a high voice to Milo. Jordan starts laughing to himself.

"What's so funny?" Klaus asks them not looking away from the puppy in his arms.

"I've never seen you like that." Jordan laughs as Serena takes a picture of Nik. "It's so weird."

"Like what?" Klaus looks up at the confused.

"Like this." Serena shows him the picture. It was perfect. It had him smiling down at Milo while Milo looked up at him with his tongue out. It was a hilarious sight.

"Delete that." Klaus glares at the phone.

Jordan shakes his head as he looks at the picture. "I don't think so. That's a keeper."

"Isn't it?" Serena laughs putting her fun away. "I should print it and frame it for everyone to see."

"I will literally kill you." Nik says as he walks inside and places Milo down, the two following him.

"Sure you would." Serena smirks. "The ring on my finger says otherwise."

Klaus turns to her and noticing her smirk he does the unexpected. Klaus speeds and wraps a lose hand around her neck before pinning her to the nearest wall. Jordan's eyes widen as he picks up Milo.

Klaus looks at Serena and her reaction, but nothing changed. Instead she smirked more. "I think you've lost your touch, Nikkie."

Klaus says nothing and allows his face to turn. His eyes shining a yellow amber color as black veins appear under his eyes. Serena chuckles and turns her face. Her eyes turning a bright icy blue with white specs in them. Jordan grimaces covering Milo's eyes.

"I could have your heart in my hand in a second." Klaus says trying to be threatening. Serena knew that he was joking.

"I can have your heart across the room in a second and I don't even have to touch you." Serena says running her finger along his jaw, loving their playful banter.

Klaus felt a shiver down his back at her touch. "I find that quite hot actually."

"Oh really?" Serena raises a eyebrow railing her finger down his chest.

"Yes really." Klaus nods with a charming smile.

"Hello." Jordan speaks up. "Me and Milo are still here, you do know that right? Or did you forget?"

Klaus let's go of Serena's neck as they slowly turn towards their son. The two share a look before looking back at the 16 year old. "We forgot."

Jordan scoffs in disbelief and looks at Milo. "Did you hear that, boy? They forget about us in less than 5 minutes. That's how little we truly mean to them."

"Stop being dramatic." Serena says chuckling at the boys antics.

"I learned it from the best." Jordan says proudly with a shrug.