Qi Chu seemed to be talking to himself. He was really tired. He moved his hands away, looked up at the sky, and said, "Wait for the next time..."

    Xu

    Nian never thought that one day the queen would call him into the palace .

    The person who delivered the decree had already left, but the atmosphere in the Duke's Mansion was extremely silent.     Xu Sijiang

    : "You haven't even met the empress a few times, so you were allowed to enter the palace suddenly, presumably because of the young lady in Shen's residence last time."

To bully others.

    Xu Nian also saw it: "Earlier, I didn't say a word, and half a month has passed. Now I'm looking for me, not only to avoid the suspicion of revenge, but also to visit me, so that people can't find a trace of fault."

    That night, Shen Jiao was the one who looked for him, but for no reason, where did she have any grudge with Shen Jiao in this life.

    Xu Nian thought about it for a long time, only that one time, he spoke a few words with King Yu at the door.

    But Xu Nian asked himself, there was no such thing as breaking the rules.

    Besides, Shen Jiao had just come to Yandu, so how could she find an abandoned courtyard with a hidden location so accurately.

    If she had had a grudge with her earlier, it would make sense to premeditate.

    But it was only within a few quarters of an hour after she saw King Yu. With such a coincidence, and the people who appeared in the stands that day, it was hard not to make people suspect that someone was deliberately guiding her.

    Xu Nian also couldn't figure out why Shen Jiaoshe killed her elder sister in her previous life.

    If she really hates herself to the extreme, then killing herself is the most direct way, why go around in circles.

    The concubine of the world can be killed, so why would she care about a down-and-out Princess Yu?

    If someone guides her...

    by taking advantage of Shen Jiao's hatred for her, she can get rid of Ajie.

    Without anyone noticing, even if something happened to Dong Chuang, the sleeves are still clean, and I have been plucked clean from it from the beginning to the end.

    Xu Nian frowned, there was only one person, and in the memory of her previous life, she had no time to find any shortcomings.

    For this reason, she believed in him deeply, and she would remember that kindness to the end of her life.

    Even if he failed to help him save his elder sister as promised, he never doubted him at all.

    Seeing her distracted, Xu Sijiang walked up to her, "Niannian don't need to be afraid, whether it's Hongmen Banquet or sincere care, sister will go with you later, no matter what happens, there will be Elder Sister is here."

    Xu Nian looked sad, but it wasn't for this reason, she calmed down a bit: "Elder Sister can't go with me."

    Xu Sijiang was puzzled: "Why?"

    "If sister also went with me, the empress has a delicate mind, she will definitely be able to guess what we are thinking now, we are speculating on her thoughts, and are afraid of guarding against her intentions. If sister goes with me, it will be like I am confident provoking the prestige of the empress."