It's just that extreme joy begets sorrow, and when he turned back to the corridor in high spirits, he suddenly bumped into the oncoming person.

    Xu Nian clutched his sore forehead, glanced at the direction he was going, and asked casually, "Lu Zhi, are you going out?"

    Thinking about it carefully, he hadn't seen him for several days.

    Qi Chu also seemed to be a little surprised, but he didn't show anything on his face. He pointed to a lantern that was inexplicably extinguished behind her, and said, "The steward asked me to see if it still needs to be replaced.

    " Festive, the red shirt and skirt make the whole person pink and white, and there is a longevity lock made of Hetian jade at the neck, which is smart and small.

    Qi Chu already had a guess in his heart, and asked, "Miss, are you going out?"

    Xu Nian nodded, asked Liantang to hand him the things, and then explained: "New year's new clothes, there will be a lantern festival in the city later, come Come with me."

    Seeing that he hadn't moved yet, Xu Nian began to urge him.

    She couldn't stop today, seeing that there was not even a piece of festive paper in his yard, so she asked Lian Tang to get the lantern and window paper.

    Qi Chu looked at the sudden extra things around him, and his eyes returned to the corner of Xu Nian's mouth that hadn't let go all day.

    He really couldn't understand why anyone could be happy all day because of the festival.

    The hustle and bustle is obviously the thing that can most arouse people's desire for destruction. The night should be silent, and such a bright smile should be wiped out.

    Xu Nian restrained himself a little, and urged him again, "Hurry up, if you are late, my cousin will leave."

    Elder Sister didn't like to play with them, in the past today, it was only him and Xu Nian. go back.     Qi Chu didn't know what he thought of, raised his eyebrows

    indifferently, and said with a smile: "Since Miss wants me to follow, why do you need someone else?"

But it was so calm that no one could notice anything unusual.

    The smile on the corner of his mouth was just right to make a look that Xu Nian would like.

    "Because you look good." Xu Nian suddenly stood on tiptoe, took off the mask on his face with his own hands, and stared at him for a while, "Lu Zhi, I have never seen anyone more beautiful than you."

    "Really?" Qi Chu said in confusion, "Will Miss praise other people like this in the future?"

    His tone rose slightly, but he couldn't discern the emotion in it. When Qi Chu thought that she might not be praising him, but Qi Chu Xuan's eyes gradually turned cold.

    "No."

    But Xu Nian didn't notice this, and quickly put the mask on him, only showing the smooth lower half of his face, and said with satisfaction: "It's better like this, you are too public, and you will be seen by others." It was snatched away."

    I haven't helped her figure out the truth about Suyang City, so I can't lose the money spent on his medicine.

    The moment she approached, Qi Chu smelled the smell of old wine at the tip of her nose, and seeing that the tip of her nose and cheeks were a little pink, she probably knew what was going on.

    Taking advantage of Xu Nian's inattention, he changed the letter to the other hand, and when he took the clothes, he smiled subtly, "Lu Zhi can remember everything Miss said, if one day in the future, Miss praised her like this Man, Lu Zhi will definitely—try his best to get the lady to praise her back."