C H A P T E R . 36

Start from the beginning

Neil :- Avii sorry to interfere but why are you saying all these now ? I mean ....

Avni :- It is neccesary Neil . You need to know Neilu how my life is and what one  person mean to me in my life . How important they are to me . 
And in Mamaa's birthday only I got to know you are Prakash uncle's son , Neil about whom Mamaa used to  talk all the time . And then I remembered you were the same person who saved me before day ,.. when I thought of saying thanks to you for that day you blasted a bomb calling my Mamaa as Ishii Maa . I really don't like when anyone calls my family as their because somewhere I am scared of lossing them . I didn't liked it .

Mine and Parth relation started with understanding . Mine and Yours friendship started with a fight as you used to irritate me alot .

  Parth is the one who always make me understand things and may be no one can understand me  as good as he does not even you Neil . And you to know this . If you really understand me then you don't question me and doubt my Love for you . How can you say like that " did I really Love you or not . " 

She said remembering yesterday incident . By the time she started opening up her eyes started to welled up .

Neiluu what you think of me has ? Haa ? Am I any playgirl that I allow anyone to kiss me just like that ? I know I had hurted you very badly yesterday but you have hurted me more then anything by saying those lines . What I did that you doubted my Love ? I accept it was my mistake to   call Parth name when it was you fighting for me but you should also understand right that I can't stand fight and blood . I reminisced Parth name because he was the only person I had seen in pool of blood infront of my eyes that to because of me and after 2months I had seen yesterday so it is obvious for anyone's mind to trigget past incidents .

From the start you have never understood me Neilu . We both were  good friends , we used to be together almost from day to night and you helped me lot in my exams and when you went away leaving all those memories without saying a word to me , it was my right to be angry on you because I was so addicted to your presence and you left me abruptly , You were the one who left me without a message . And when I was angry Parthuu made me understand your point and made you and me  together . And from then everything is all ok between us again untill then when I said Parth proposed me .

Till today I didn't understood why you were so angry on me that day . What if he proposed me Neil I didn't accept his proposal right then what was there to get angry on ! Yes I accept  , I didn't said any thing and said lets go with the flow because I really didn't know what to say then , Parth is really a nice person I don't have any reason to reject him at that time Neil because I don't Love you at that time and Parth is the guy every girl wants in her life .   Parth ,  he never insisted to answer back  and I said that only because of me he suffered so much for  an year .

You know Neiluu why I was close to Parth and he is so selfless when matter comes to me .

Neil :-  It is simple Avii Beacuse he loves you . May be it was love at first sight .

Avni :- No , it wasn't love at first sight Neil . Parth used to dream about me even before we both met . I used to come in his dreams and he drewed my pic with his dream related scattered  lines .

Neil :- What .?

Avni :- Ha Neil I don't know how I used to come in his dreams we never met and after years of his sketch I apperead infront of him and when I insisted to say the truth seeing the painting  he said everything . I tried many times to say the same to you but I cannot has I was afraid of you . You always sacres me
With your angry bull eyes . Never ever anyone shouted on me but you don't know till now how many times you scolded me . Without my mistake .