~Chapter 67~

𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴𖣴

No POV

Y/n's heels clicked on her marble floor as she felt her heart beat rapidly. She walked to her chair and sat on it as she crossed her legs and tapped her foot impatiently. Truthfully, y/n was nervous as hell. It was finally her time she would get justice for what Takumi had done for her, not only with him but with her dad. Itachi walked up to y/n as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the temple of her head.

"I'm here for you. Nothing's going to happen to you while I'm here."

Itachi comforted y/n making her soften as she held him close to her. She let out a sigh as she stood up from her chair to hug Itachi tightly. The both of them stood in her office as they hugged each other lovingly. Y/n loved that he knew the way she was feeling despite the mask she put on her face.

"I just never thought this day would come... thanks for being with me."

Y/n told Itachi making him smile as he pulled away and planted a kiss on her forehead. The elevator ringed making y/n snap her head to the doors only to see Sasuke with a business suitcase. Y/n smiled happily as she let go of Itachi and ran towards Sasuke to hug him. He hugged her tightly as he rubbed her back softly up and down.

"Thanks for coming, Sasuke... you're the only one who can back me up..."

Y/n told Sasuke as he nodded his head and smiled at her. Itachi knew that Sasuke would be a huge help when it came down to the situation, after all he was the one who stopped the situation from happening. Y/n was grateful that she had the support she needed from the two men she was close with. Her fiancé and her best friend and now future brother in law. She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard her phone ringing, she walked over to it and picked it up immediately.

"Hello?"

Y/n called out.

"Good morning, Ms. L/N! There's two men in the lobby that want to talk to you. They go by the name of Takumi and Mr. Han."

Her assistant's voice rang through the phone as y/n let out a deep breath before gathering herself together and looked at the boys.

"Let them up. Thank you, A/N."

Y/n thanked her assistant as she hung up the phone and sat down on her chair. Sasuke and Itachi sat down in the couch y/n had as they made sure to be there for her in case of anything. Itachi knew y/n had this though, she was nervous but nothing would overcome the need of revenge she had. The elevator doors rang as the doors opened to reveal the two men. Y/n looked over at Takumi as he had a cocky smirk plastered on his face. She looked over to the man next to him and frowned at him. A man with a suit that had absolutely zero wrinkles on it, his fluffy black hair was a bit combed over. His sharp gray eyes stared right into y/n's E/c eyes.