~Chapter 57~

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

No POV ^Takumi (These couple of chapters will be flashbacks!)

Y/n walked through the halls as she held onto her backpack tightly. The bags on her eyes were dark from the lack of sleep, they were also bloodshot red from all the crying she had done. It's been a couple of weeks since Itachi had left her, she hoped that he would return and tell her that he could never leave her, it never happened though. He was gone. And she had to live with out him. It was hard for y/n, one moment she's with her childhood best friend/lover and then the next moment he's gone. It's like a death in the family but worse.  A death in the family is sudden but knowing that one day you'll see them in the after life. Getting left behind though was a whole different story, he walked out of her life forever.

"I'll never forgive you, Itachi... how the hell am I supposed to live without you after knowing you for my whole life..?"

Y/n thought to herself as her grip got stronger onto her backpack. She was so caught up into her thoughts that she didn't notice a raven head waking towards her.

"C'mon, I don't think we should be at school today."

Sasuke told y/n as she looked up at him and looked away. She noticed that everyone she knew was staring at her with a worried face, some even whispering. Y/n gritted her teeth as she pushed Sasuke away from her and ran towards a place she knew.

"Yuki... I need you..!"

Y/n thought to herself as tears fell down her cheeks. She knew that if he was there with her things would've been better. Her legs ran as fast as she could as she ran towards the field that was always empty when it came to her school, she discovered it with Sasuke one day when they went to go ditch. She ran towards a bench that was hidden with trees, it was far from the school and away from everyone. Y/n's eyes widened as she realized someone was already there, not only that but they were doing drugs.

"Oh shit... is this your usual place..?"

The man asked y/n as his raven hair danced with the small breeze. Y/n shook her head as she saw that he took the blunt out of his mouth and let out a cloud of smoke. For some reason y/n couldn't help but be reminded of Itachi from the man's long hair, of course Itachi's hair was better than his.

"Sorry, I didn't think someone would be here."

Y/n whispered as she wiped her tears away and began to walk away, only to feel the man grab her wrist and pull her back.

"You don't have to go, idiot. Sit with me.  A pretty girl shouldn't be alone. You smoke..?"

The man asked y/n making her shake her head as she sat on the bench next to him and placed her bag next to her. She blushed softly at the fact that he had called her pretty. Y/n never once thought about smoking, it's not that she was against it but for some reason she felt like it didn't fit her. The man smirked as he held the blunt towards her and chuckled.