~Chapter 19~

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

No POV

"Alright, I'll listen. Explain what happened."

Y/n told Itachi making him let out a sigh of relief that she'll at least listen to him. He ran his hand through his hair as he looked back at y/n and grabbed her hand.

                   ~Itachi's flashback~

Itachi wrote on his papers as he sighed softly, he hated how things were at home with y/n. He leaned into his chair as he looked out the window to look at all the buildings that were twinkling from the city lights. He untied his hair so that he can feel a bit relaxed in his office.

"I miss you more than anything."

Itachi thought to himself as he frowned. Small clicking noises were heard as Ueno walked over to Itachi in her heels, she smiled as she placed all the paperwork down onto the table.

"Here's your paperwork, sir~"

Ueno told Itachi as he looked back at her and thanked her before looking back towards the window. She frowned as she crossed her arms, she moved the seat he was sitting in to make him face her.

"Is something wrong..? Maybe I can make you feel better..?"

Ueno asked Itachi as she began to unbutton her blouse, he looked at her with shock as he pushed his chair away.

"The hell is wrong with you.?! Act professional."

Itachi scolded the girl as he glared at her, everything hit Itachi like a brick as he thought about all of y/n's words.

"I'm not the jealous type but that girl seriously gives me bad vibes...! She's flirting with you and you're not doing anything about it..!"

Y/n's words rang through his head as he let out a heavy sigh and grabbed his head, he knew that he messed up. Ueno scoffed as she let out a small chuckle.

"C'mon, I'm better than her. I bet you anything that I'm way better than her in bed too~"

Ueno told Itachi as she smirked at him, he pushed Ueno away as he picked up the phone to call Security, she pushed him onto the chair and slammed the phone back into its spot.