~Chapter 35~

꧁𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎꧂

No POV (please read the mini note at the end!)

Y/n walked into her bathroom as she started a shower, she wanted to get rid of all the blood that was all over her. Itachi walked into the bathroom as y/n stripped her clothes off, he stared at her with a frown as he started to strip too.

"Everything okay..?"

Itachi asked as the both of them got into the shower. The warm water hit their bodies immediately relaxing their muscles and making them let out a sigh of relief. Y/n wrapped her arms around Itachi and pulled him in for a hug.

"Yeah, I'm still processing everything."

Y/n told Itachi as he nodded his head, he moved her hair out of the way of her forehead and kissed it softly. He held her tightly as he ran his hand on her bare skin.

"I'm so glad that you're okay. You have no idea how worried I was, I'd do anything to make sure you're safe."

Itachi told y/n making her smile softly as she nuzzled her head into his chest, she was lucky to have a man like him care deeply about her. Y/n looked up and kissed Itachi passionately before breaking the kiss.

"Thank you for everything, Itachi. I'm lucky to have someone like you."

                                      —☀︎︎—
Y/n walked downstairs only to see Madara, Fugaku, Shisui and Sasuke sitting down on the sofa. Y/n ran towards Shisui as she smiled happily at him.

"I'm so glad you're okay..! I'm sorry for everything..."

Y/n told Shisui as she frowned at him. He chuckled as he shooo his head and patted her on her shoulder.

"I'll be okay so don't be sorry, okay?"

Shisui told y/n making her nod her head softly as she let out a sigh of relief. She looked over at Madara and Fugaku.

"I figure you already know what happened?"

Y/n asked as the both of them nodded, they handed her a file of all the information of the case they had on Ueno and M/n.

"We put their case under the topic of 'drug dealing'. They'll just look at the case as if they messed with someone they shouldn't have messed with."

Fugaku told y/n as she nodded her head, she let out a sigh of relief as she closed the file and handed it back to them. Madara let out a low chuckle as he grabbed all his things and stood up.