~Chapter 44~

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

No POV (let's add a gif of Yuki~)

Y/n and Itachi walked hand in hand as they got into the cemetery. Y/n smiled softly as she eventually arrived to Yuki's tombstone, she crouched down to the level as she placed the flowers on the grass.

"Hey Yuki! I'm finally back! Sorry for the long ass wait but I came here with good news, I graduated college!!"

Y/n talked to Yuki as Itachi chuckled at her happiness. He was glad that he could take her to visit him, her happiness mattered the most to him. Y/n cleaned his tombstone as she fist bumped it.

"I miss you a lot, idiot. Some times I wish you were here so that you can see on how much I've accomplished."

Y/n talked to Yuki as she let out a sigh, she shook her head as she looked up at his name.

"It's not a time to be sad though. I'm happy now Yuki, I'm going to have kids with Itachi soon just how you told me~ Not only that but I'm starting a business!!"

Y/n talked happily as Itachi listened with a smile. The both of them sat down on the grass that was next to his tombstone. Y/n looked into the photo that the tombstone had of Yuki and smiled.

"I'm calling my business 'Apricity!' It's the warmth of the sun during a winter. I know your name means happiness and snow so I wanted to bring those things together. I remember how we would stay inside and play the guitar whenever a snow storm happened and that made me think of the name. You're the sun during the snow, a bright and warm person who makes me happy..."

Y/n told Yuki as she smiled softly, tears went down her cheek as her lip quivered. Itachi softened as he looked at her, his lips parted softly from the reasoning of the name.

"You helped me out with so much things, Yuki... I don't think you understand. You're my warmth and happiness on sad 'snowy days', you helped show me that even after sad snowy days there's always warmth, so for that I'll name my company after you and I'll make you proud."

Y/n told Yuki as she wiped her tears away, she chuckled softly as she shook her head.

"I have to go, I'll visit soon I promise!"

Y/n told Yuki as she gave it one last fist bump before getting up. Itachi smiled at y/n as he pulled her in for a kiss on the forehead.

"Can you give me some time? I'll meet you up at the car."

Itachi asked y/n making her feel a bit taken back and confused. She smiled softly as she nodded her head and walked off towards the car. Itachi looked at the tombstone as he put the flowers inside the vase of water that was next to his tombstone.