~Chapter 40~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

Y/n smiled cheekily as she looked around, today was the day she graduated with her two favorite people in the whole world, Sasuke and Itachi.

"Y'know I find it funny that we're all next to each other, I'm not complaining though!"

Y/n chuckled as she sat down on her chair that everyone was assigned for graduation. Itachi chuckled as he grabbed y/n's hand and kissed it softly.

"It's crazy to think that we're finally done with school in general. We all grew up together and now we're graduating together."

Itachi told the both of them as Sasuke looked away from the sudden emotion he felt. Y/n eyes widened as she began to smirk mischievously, she poked at Sasuke as she hugged him.

"Aw!! Is little Sasuke showing emotion!!~"

Y/n teased Sasuke as he glared at her playfully, Itachi chuckled as he shook his head. Eventually they were cut off as soon as they heard that the ceremony was about to begin.

—Skipping this because I already wrote a graduation and it's the same thing LMAO—

Y/n, Sasuke and Itachi all hugged each other as they held up their diplomas. Mikoto ran towards the three as she hugged them happily.

"You guys grew up so fast..!! My babies they're gone!!"

Mikoto told the three of them as she began to cry, they all chuckled as they tried to cheer up Mikoto. Y/n on the other hand felt soft inside at the fact that Mikoto saw her as her child, tears pricked at the corner of her eyes. Y/n may have killed her mother but it never meant that she didn't desire to have one. Y/n smiled softly as she wiped the tears away and hugged Itachi.

"I'm so glad that we're done with all this. I'm so happy we did it together."

Y/n whispered to him as she watched Sasuke hug his mother and father. Itachi chuckled as he grabbed her hand and rubbed it softly.

"It's not completely over, we still have our jobs to get and our future to plan. After all we are having kids together~"

Itachi teased y/n making her blush furiously, she realized that she already graduated college which meant that she could fulfill the promise she made to Itachi. She was finally able to have kids without anything holding her back. She flicked his forehead as she looked away.