~Chapter 60~

꧁𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧂

⚠️TW! This chapter will contain content that has to do with Sexual harassment, date drugs, rape, infertility, abuse. ⚠️

No POV

Y/n felt herself began to get loopy as she felt her body become weak. Takumi smirked as he realized that the pill was finally taking action, he pulled her close to him as he kissed on her neck softly.

"You look so sexy today, y/n~"

Takumi told y/n as she looked back at him, her eyes widened as she saw Itachi. His silky long black locks reminded her so much of his as she ran her fingers through it and tugged on it softly. She missed Itachi more than anything. Takumi felt himself get aroused as he looked at y/n. He grabbed her hand as he began to pull on her to follow him.

"Let's have some fun~"

Takumi whispered as he pulled on her even more, she wobbled as she tripped with every step she took. Everyone was too caught up into the party to even notice that y/n had been acting funny. Sasuke on the other hand was watching her from afar, he was about to follow after her until Naruto pulled on his shoulder and grinned.

"Dude! Tell everyone about that time you kicked this one guys ass!"

Naruto yelled as everyone began to cheer for him to tell them. Sasuke looked back where y/n was at only to see that she had disappeared, he tried pushing through the crowd only to get pushed back. He gritted his teeth as he looked around for y/n as he began to get worried.

"I need to finish this so that they can let me go..!"

Sasuke thought to himself as he began to explain the story. He tried making it simple and short as he felt himself become restless as he thought about y/n.

   Takumi closed y/n's door behind her and locked it. He grabbed her arm and made her sit on his lap, he ran his hand on her leg and began to make his way up towards her core. He drew circles on her inner thigh.

"I've been wanting to make you mine for so long..."

Takumi whispered as y/n stared at him, she saw Itachi's onyx eyes staring into hers as he touched her thigh. She was hallucinating, she couldn't help but felt tears prickle at the corner of her eyes as she wrapped her arms around Takumi's neck. Emotions began to take the best of her as she began to say things that she's always wanted to tell Itachi.

"I love you so much... I missed you more than anything... Itachi... my first love..."

Y/n whispered as she unbuttoned his button up and kissed on his shoulders. Takumi gritted his teeth as he heard the name he hated with all his heart. He pushed y/n down onto the bed harshly as he glared at her, he grabbed her arms tightly making her snap out of her hallucinations. She let out a cry from a bruise starting to form on her arm from his grip.