~Chapter 22~

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

No POV

Y/n's eyes flutter open and started to look around, she noticed that Itachi was still fast asleep. Y/n looked at Itachi's alarm clock and noticed that it was 7 in the morning.

"Why the hell did I wake up so early..?"

Y/n thought to herself as she looked back at Itachi and smiled softly, he looked so pure when he was sleeping. She brushed her hand across his cheek and rubbed it softly. She was glad that everything between the both of them was okay. Itachi grabbed y/n's waist and pulled her into his arms, they were completely naked under their white sheets. He smiled at her as his nose touched the tip of hers, he kissed her softly as he held her tightly. She loved his sweet and gentle kisses and the many ways he showed affection to her. His rubbed circles on y/n's back that reflected the sunlight that was coming in from the balcony.

"You look beautiful."

Itachi told y/n as he ran his hand through her hair. She smiled softly as she hugged him and nuzzled her face into his chest.

"Let's go eat breakfast and start packing, Madara should be here in the afternoon."

Y/n told Itachi making him nod his head and get out of bed, y/n blushed as she looked at his body. His body was beautifully sculpted and his v-line looked sexy, he smirked as he looked at her.

"Don't tell me you want to go another round? Because if you do I'll gladly do it~"

Itachi teased y/n making her blush furiously and roll her eyes.

"Even if I wanted to I can't, I'm all sore..."

Y/n told Itachi as she winced a bit, she tried getting up but only fell to the ground as she let out a yelp. Itachi quickly ran towards y/n and picked her up bridal style.

"Be careful..! C'mon I'll start a bath for you and I'll make breakfast."

Itachi told y/n as he smiled sweetly at her, he tapped his fingers on her forehead making her blush softly and look away.

"I didn't know that I made you this sore~"

Itachi told y/n as he winked at her teasingly, she rolled her eyes as Itachi placed her on top of the sink to start her bath. He went into the bathroom cabinet and pulled out a bath bomb, he turned the water on and made it into a relaxing temperature that y/n liked.

"Are you sure you don't want me to make breakfast..?"

Y/n asked as she looked at Itachi, he shook his head as he picked y/n up and put her into the bathtub carefully.