~Chapter 27~

☺︎︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☺︎︎☻︎☺︎︎

No POV

Y/n rubbed her eyes as she woke up from her sleep, it was already morning. The sun shined through their window making everything turn into a golden color. Y/n looked down and realized that Itachi and her were naked, she blushed softly. The both of them fell asleep in each other's embrace after their bath last night, nothing happened they were just too lazy to put their clothes on. Y/n took the sheets off of her and straddled Itachi.

"Wake up, we have to go shop for some things."

Y/n whispered as she shook Itachi slightly, he opened his onyx eyes only to see that y/n was on top of her. He smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a hug.

"I love waking up to this amazing view~"

Itachi told y/n in his deep morning voice, she blushed furiously as she rolled her eyes and chuckled softly. Itachi pulled her in for a sweet quick kiss before finally getting up to stretch.

"Are we going to the mall?"

Itachi asked making y/n nod her head as she walked over to their closet, she grabbed an outfit and laid it out onto the bed.

"Yeah! I want to buy some formal clothes since I'm going to work with you. I also need some girl things."

Y/n told Itachi as she blushed softly, he let out a chuckle as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around him. He smirked as he pecked her cheek and went down to her neck to kiss it.

"Y'know, I'd figure you wouldn't care about telling me that you need bras and panties after I've taken them off multiple times before.~"

Itachi teased y/n making her blush furiously as she flicked Itachi's forehead and tossed him onto the bed, he let out a laugh as he watched y/n's flustered face. She grabbed her clothes and put them on.

"Idiot..! Get ready you pervert!"

Y/n told Itachi as she walked downstairs as he held his stomach from laughing. Y/n shook her head as she smiled, she went into the living room only to see that the security guards were outside guarding the house. She smiled as she walked out towards the entrance and smiled at everyone one of them.

"Good morning guys! Have you guys ate?"

Y/n asked making all of them look at each other and shake their heads.

"No, I'm starving to be honest..."

Obito told y/n making her smile happily and clap her hands.