~Chapter 37~ {𝕃𝔼𝕄𝕆ℕ 🍋}

♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎

No POV

Y/n and Itachi walked into the building as everyone greeted the both of them. Itachi muttered a quick 'hello' as he walked through the hallway, y/n let out a sigh as she realized that he was still annoyed. Y/n was also annoyed though so she wasn't going to give in so easily. The both of them got into the elevator as he put his card in for his office. They stood in silence as they felt tension in between the both of them, y/n pulled her phone out only to see that Kakashi had texted her.

𝕂𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚!: "𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊, 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘."

Y/n read the message as she frowned a bit, Itachi clicked his tongue as the both of them walked out the elevator doors and into his office.

"Tell him to leave you alone, you're with me aren't you?"

Itachi told y/n making her roll her eyes as she walked over to her desk and placed all her things on it. She put her hand on her waist as she looked at Itachi with a frown.

"You're acting stupid, y'know that? He just texted me to say sorry. That's it!"

Y/n told Itachi making him scowl, he placed his things on his sofa and quickly grabbed the office phone that was on his desk.

"Hello?"

One of the employees picked up, Itachi glared at y/n who was glaring right back at him.

"Please don't let anyone come into my office. If you need anything call before hand, please."

Itachi told the employee before putting the phone back into place. Y/n looked at him curiously as she raised her eyebrow.

"What was that all about? You said it'll be quick."

Y/n asked, Itachi completely ignored her comment as he walked closer to her and started to loosen up his tie. He pinned her against the desk as he stared into her eyes, she looked at him as she felt herself starting to get flustered.

"I'll show you that you're mine and only mine. I'll show him that you're not for him but for me."

Itachi told y/n as he picked her up and sat her on the desk, he unbuttoned his shirt as he looked at her lips. Y/n blushed softly as she grabbed onto Itachi, she looked around and looked back at him with a worried face.