~Chapter 23~

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

No POV

Y/n folded her clothes as she packed it into one of her bags. She wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, she didn't want to think about seeing her mother again. Y/n frowned as she looked at herself in the mirror that was in her closet.

"Why can't you leave me alone..? Is this really all because of Yuki?"

Y/n asked herself as she looked at her bracelet that Yuki had gifted her, she frowned as she shook her head softly.

"I wish you were here."

Y/n thought to herself as she started to pack even faster, she quickly got up and threw all her clothes that were in her closet into a bag. She didn't bother to take off the hangers. Itachi walked in as he looked at y/n with a frown, he grabbed her arm only for her to pull it away.

"C'mon Itachi..! We need to leave..!"

Y/n told Itachi trying to act strong as she packed all her makeup into a makeup bag. He frowned as he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms.

"Calm down, y/n! Everything is going to be okay, I promise."

Itachi told y/n as she stayed in his arms, he kissed her forehead softly as he brushed her hair out of her face.

"I know you're trying to act strong but sometimes you need to let everything out. You don't need to bottle things up when you're with me."

Itachi told y/n as he looked into her glossy eyes, her lip started to quiver as she hugged Itachi back and nuzzled her face into his chest. The truth was that she was terrified of her mother, she didn't even care about Ueno. Y/n didn't know if she could face her mother after everything that happened including with Yuki. Y/n may have accepted Yuki's death but it doesn't mean that she hasn't gotten over the fact that her mother blames her for his death.

"I just don't want to freeze up again... I don't want to hear her say all those things to me..."

Y/n whispered as he rubbed her back in a comforting way, he clenched his jaw as he thought about y/n's mother. He remembered how y/n would always tell him that she would always try to avoid her mother when Yuki wasn't there. The day y/n's brother died she moved in with Sasuke to avoid being with her mom. Y/n wiped her tears away as she looked at Itachi.

"Kiss me, please..?"

Y/n asked Itachi as she stared at his lips, she wanted to forget everything even if it was just for a second. He smiled softly at her as he pulled her in and kissed her soft lips with his.