~Chapter 14~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

"He what..!!? I'll kill him I'll kill that bastard..!"

Sakura yelled as she slammed her fist on the bench, all the girls wanted to kill Itachi for hurting y/n. She shook her head as she grabbed Sakura's wrist to calm her down.

"Look... I'm upset about it but you know how I am. I'm not going to let this cheating asshole off so easily, I'm going to show him what it feels like."

Y/n told the girls as she sat down normally and wiped her tears away. Y/n was usually the sweet girl so it surprised everyone that she wanted to get revenge. Ino smirked as she handed y/n an outfit that she chose for her.

"I have a feeling I know what you're going to do. Put this outfit on I feel like this is the best thing for it."

Ino told y/n as she smiled at her, y/n grabbed it and looked at the outfit. All the girls walked out of the fitting room to give y/n time to put on the outfit. She looked at herself before sighing and taking her shirt off.

"I'll make you regret what you did you bastard."

Y/n thought to herself as she grabbed the outfit and slipped it on, she looked at herself in the mirror and began to blush. The outfit made her body pop out even more, all her curves were definitely defined. Y/n's chest and ass looked bigger in the outfit. Y/n walked out of the fitting room and looked around with a blush on her face.

 Y/n walked out of the fitting room and looked around with a blush on her face

"So... how do I look..?"

Y/n asked all the girls as they all turned to her and awed, y/n decided to pick out the outfit that was a long sleeve crop top with a mini skirt. Her legs looked long and sexy which will pop out even more when she's going to have heels on. Y/n hugged her waist which made her chest pop out even more.