~Chapter 50~

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

No POV

Y/n sighed as she held onto Itachi's hand, they looked at their island together as they stood next to the plane that would take them back home.

"I'm going to miss it... can't we stay one more day please..?"

Y/n begged as Itachi shook his head, he kissed the temple of her head softly as he chuckled.

"We can't, if we don't go back Sasuke is going to call a search team for us. I told him we'd be back before the 5th day."

Itachi told y/n as she sighed and nodded her head. The both of them got into the plane as they sat down in their seats. He grabbed her hand as he kissed it softly.

"We'll come back soon, okay?"

Itachi told y/n as she nodded her head and smiled happily. She pulled out her laptop as she began to type into it, Itachi watched curiously as he looked at the screen.

"What's that?"

Itachi asked as he pointed at a drawing of two men wearing the same style of clothes. Y/n smirked as she pointed at the taller one and drew a heart on the screen with her finger.

"That's the outfit my lovely fiancé is going to wear for my photo shoot~"

Y/n told Itachi making him blush furiously at the fact that she had called him her fiancé. He looked at the drawing she made and smiled, he was truly impressed by her creativity and how she got things done fast.

"I love it. It looks like something you would make."

Itachi told y/n making her smile as she thanked him. She began to email the person who was in charge of making the opening ceremony for her business.

"I'm excited to start this company, Itachi... I can't believe my opening ceremony is in a couple of weeks."

Y/n told Itachi as he smiled and wrapped an arm around her, he kissed her cheek as he grabbed her hand and rubbed the ring with his finger.

"I knew that you would be successful, y'know that? I'm proud of you."

Itachi told y/n making her look at him a bit taken back from his words. She blushed softly as tears started to prickle the corner of her eyes, she hugged him as she smiled.

"Thank you, tachi..."

                                     —☀︎︎—

"Finally! We're here!"

Y/n told Itachi as she stretched from being sitting down the whole time. Itachi grabbed y/n's bags as he nodded at her with a smile.

"I hate being on planes for a long time."