~Chapter 64~

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

No POV

Itachi grabbed a glass as he began to hit it with a spoon to catch everyone's attention. Everyone looked at the couple as y/n smiled softly and hugged Itachi's arm.

"Everyone knows that when the Uchiha's are all together, we must have our family competitive games. I think we should play charades!"

Itachi told everyone as y/n looked at Itachi in shock, she expected him to tell them their news. Everyone agreed happily as they all began to set the tables up to sit all together. Y/n looked at Itachi as she raised her eyebrow at him.

"Itachi... what are you doing..?"

Y/n asked him curiously as he smirked at her. He wrapped his arm around her waist as he kissed her forehead.

"Let's have a little fun with it~"

Itachi told y/n as the couple walked up to the table and sat down. Madara pushed Sasuke and y/n to be first making them look at each other as they chuckled.

"Alright, these brats are up first."

Madara told them as Sasuke and y/n looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. She leaned towards Sasuke as she whispered in her ear.

"I have no idea what Itachi is trying to do but let's just have fun with it, I guess..?"

Y/n told him ad he nodded his head and held out a bowl full of paper and things they needed to act out. Y/n grabbed a paper as she pulled it out and opened it for the both of them to read. Y/n immediately began to snort as she laughed loudly. Sasuke's eye twitched as he glared at Shisui and Naruto.

"Which one of you dumbasses came up with this?"

Sasuke asked as the both of them raised their eyebrow curiously. Sasuke sighed as y/n held out two fingers.

"2 words."

The group yelled as Sasuke began to blush a bit as he began to shake his hand up and down. He had to act like he was using a salt shaker. Y/n snorted as she saw that it looked inappropriate. Y/n acted liked she held out a bowl as she pointed at Sasuke's hand motion. Naruto snorted as Sakura laughed loudly.

"What the hell is that Sasuke?!"

Sakura asked as everyone laughed loudly. Sasuke was growing annoyed as he kept moving the salt up and down.

"Shake weight?!"

A family member yelled as Sasuke shook his head no. Y/n couldn't hold her laugh in as Sasuke shook his hand vigorously.