~Chapter 18~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

Y/n looked around with a worried face as she quickly ran into the gas station, an employee looked at y/n weirdly as he looked at her up and down.

"Is everything okay, ma'am..?"

The employee asked y/n making her nod her head as she sat down, he decided to ignore her and continued to do his job. Y/n wiped the tears that prickled at the corner of her eyes, she gritted her teeth as she looked at her knees.

"They hurt so much after all that running..."

Y/n thought to herself as she held onto her knees to make them feel better. Sasuke quickly parked at the gas station and immediately ran into the building, he looked around worriedly until his eyes met with y/n's e/c eyes. She let out a sob as she ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Are you okay..!? C'mon let's go to my house I don't want you running into him!"

Sasuke told y/n as he looked around cautiously making sure that he wasn't there. Y/n nodded her head as they quickly got into the car and drove off to Sasuke's house. She sobbed in the car as she shook her head, Sasuke frowned as he saw the bruises that y/n had on her cheeks.

"What the hell did that bastard do to you?"

Sasuke asked as he rubbed his thumb on her cheek softly, she winced in pain as she held onto it.

"He grabbed my cheeks super hard and kissed me forcefully..."

Y/n told him as she wiped her tears away and tried to take deep breathes to calm herself down. Sasuke felt horrible seeing his best friend like this, he couldn't help but feel guilty that he left her all alone during these hard times.

"Tell me, what happened? And I mean everything including with my dumbass brother."

Sasuke asked y/n as he drove carefully back home. Y/n frowned as she felt her chest tighten again, she wanted to forget about Itachi more than anything. Y/n curled up into a ball in her seat as she tried her best to make her knees feel better.

"Your brother cheated on me with his assistant... I caught them when I went to go surprise Itachi with some food... As for Kakashi, we got drunk and things started to escalate..."