~Chapter 16~

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

꧁☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎꧂

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

No POV

Y/n walked into the club as flashing colorful lights shined at her face, she looked around in awe as she greeted her friends. Kakashi smiled as he grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her into him so that he can wrap his arms around her waist.

"C'mon, I want to have fun with you."

Kakashi told y/n as he walked over to the bar with her, he ordered some shots for the both of them. He held up the small glass as he smirked at y/n, she blushed softly as she grabbed it.

"Cheers to us being friends~"

Kakashi told y/n as he clinked his glass with hers, the took a shot as they felt the burning sensation at their throats. Y/n heard a song she liked making her feel a bit easy especially from that drink, she didn't feel awkward anymore. She grabbed Kakashi's hand and pulled him onto the dance floor.

"C'mon! Let's dance!"

Y/n told Kakashi as she swayed her hips to the beat of the music, she never realized on how long it's been since she danced. Kakashi danced with y/n as he looked at her with lust in his eyes. Y/n was so focused on the music that she didn't notice that a certain someone had entered the club and was looking for her. Sakura excused herself from Sasuke as she went towards the girls, they all smirked as they pointed at y/n with Kakashi.

"She's really getting it on with him~ wonder how that cheating asshole is going to take it."

Ino told Sakura as they looked at y/n, she wrapped her arms around his neck as she swayed her hips. Y/n looked around only to make eye contact with Sasuke, he looked at her weirdly as his lips parted softly. Y/n looked away as she continued to look around.

"I forgot that he doesn't know about what happened. He'll figure it out soon enough."

Y/n thought to herself as she turned around so that her ass can sway against Kakashi. Her E/C eyes searched around the club as she continued to dance with Kakashi, eventually they found the person that she was looking for. Itachi and y/n made eye contact, he watched in shock as he felt his chest tighten up. Y/n smirked as she realized that her whole plan had fallen into place. She grabbed Kakashi's hand and placed it on her waist.

"C'mon Kakashi, I know you're a better dancer than this.~"

Y/n whispered into his ear in a seductive voice as she made eye contact with Itachi. She wanted him to feel what she felt, she wanted him to regret what he did to her. Kakashi smirked as he ran his hand all over her body, everyone could clearly tell that they had sexual tension. Itachi gritted his teeth as Sasuke watched in shock from everything. Itachi stormed towards the couple and grabbed Kakashi by the collar of his shirt.