~Chapter 47~

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

No POV

Y/n walked into the house as she looked around in awe, she still couldn't believe that the island and the house belonged to her and Itachi. She looked around and noticed there was pictures of Itachi and her already hung up.

"Did you do this?"

Y/n asked as she smiled softly at a picture, she picked it up and began to grin. It was a picture of the both of them when they were little, Itachi was holding a peace sign as y/n pouted on the hospital bed with her broken arm that Sasuke had caused.

"You've always been with me."

Y/n read the words that were on the bottom of the photo. She smiled softly as she continued to look at the photos, she walked upstairs as she looked at the photos hung up on the wall.

"You will always have a special place in my heart that no one else has."

Y/n read as she looked at the photo of the both of them hugging each other at the restaurant when he had given her the necklace, Sasuke must've taken the photo secretly. She walked into the room completely only to see that Itachi had just finished putting their things in the closet.

"Did you put those photos on the wall?"

Y/n asked as he smirked and nodded his head, he grabbed her hand and pulled her in to hold her.

"Yeah, those are my favorite pictures of us."

Itachi told y/n as he began to kiss her on her collarbone, she blushed softly as she smiled and pulled him in for a hug. She felt happy being there with him, in her dream home with the man of her dreams. Itachi pulled away from the hug as he rested his forehead onto hers.

"Get ready okay? I'm taking you somewhere special."

Itachi told y/n making her eyes widened, she began to laugh as she shook her head.

"There's more?! You really went overboard didn't you?"

Y/n asked making Itachi smirk as he winked at her.

"I have to spoil you~ Get ready by an hour or two okay? I need to do something right now so the chauffeur is going to pick you up."

Y/n nodded her head as she kissed him once more. The both of them deepened the kiss as they held onto each other tightly, it was something that they yearned for. Before all of this they had been busy with work or y/n planning her business out, you could say they needed the time together. Itachi pulled away as he rubbed her cheek softly.