~Chapter 54~

✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎

No POV

"C'mon now~ that's not how you greet your first love~"

Takumi told y/n as he sat down on the chair in front of y/n and smirked as he eyed Itachi down. Itachi glared at the man as he clenched his jaw causing his jawline to show up. Madara was confused at the fact on who this man was to y/n, as for Sasuke well... he was close to getting out of his seat and kicking this man's ass.

"Sasuke, it's been awhile."

Takumi told Sasuke as he looked behind y/n and smirked, Sasuke didn't want to cause trouble for y/n especially an hour before opening her business so he decided to ignore it and pulled his phone out.

"We're not here for chitchat Takumi. I don't want my time wasted on stupid talks."

Y/n told Takumi as he looked at her a bit taken back from her harshness. You see the man in front of y/n was her ex-boyfriend. She had dated him after Itachi had left to college and ghosted her, she dated him for half a year until she realized that the relationship was far too toxic and that she was only in it to try to get over Itachi. Takumi smirked as he pulled out some papers as he placed it onto her desk.

"I want to make a deal with you."

Takumi told y/n as he had his serious poker face on. Y/n raised her eyebrow as she let him continue.

"As you know I'm still in the band that I was in during the time we were dating, after being in it for awhile I started to build a business on promoting bands including mine."

Takumi told y/n making her hum as she stared into his eyes. Itachi on the other hand couldn't help but listen as he heard that they used to date.

"Continue."

Y/n told him as he grinned and turned the paper so that y/n and the rest could look at it properly. Y/n looked at the photos as she tensed up a bit at the woman who was posing, it was the same woman that Takumi had cheated on her with.

"Well I'm sure you get where I'm going with this. Since you're a new fashion company that's barley starting how about I help promote your clothing? I get 25% of the earnings though. It'll definitely get attention especially if the lead singer will be wearing it. These are some of the clothes that we made."