~Chapter 41~

꧁ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ꧂

No POV (^you and Sasuke in the gif lollll)

Y/n opened the door to her house as she welcomed every one of her friends.

"Welcome guys!! We finally finished this hell hole time of our lives!!"

Y/n yelled as everyone cheered happily. The girls ran up to y/n as they hugged her happily, they awed at her dress as they span her around.

"You look gorgeous!! This house is amazing too!! You're so lucky you have a rich boyfriend~"

Tenten and Ino told y/n as she rolled her eyes and chuckled. Sakura grinned happily as she flicked her hair sassily.

"I should get credit for helping you choose that dress!~"

Sakura told y/n as they laughed together. Today was a day filled with pure happiness which is the reason why it should also be celebrated with a party. Sakura began looking around for Sasuke as she looked back at y/n curiously.

"Hey do you know where Sasuke's at? I wanted to give him his present."

Sakura told y/n as she looked down at the small bag she was holding. Y/n nodded her head as she pointed at the pool that was outside.

"Yeah! He's out there warming the pool up a bit so it won't be super cold when we all get in!"

Y/n told Sakura as she nodded her head and thanked her. Y/n smiled as she looked around her house filled with people she loved. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't see Itachi coming from behind her, he wrapped his arms around her waist as he kissed the temple of her head.

"What's a pretty girl doing here all by herself?~"

Itachi teased y/n making her chuckle, she looked back at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"My boyfriend wouldn't appreciate you flirting with me~"

Y/n teased Itachi as he chuckled and kissed her lips softly. It was a sweet kiss that was filled with love and happiness. They broke apart as they looked back at the pool.

"I'm going to get ready, okay? I'm kinda annoyed wearing a tight dress."

Y/n told Itachi as she chuckled a bit. He smirked as he got closer to y/n.

"How about I take it off?~"

Itachi teased y/n making her blush furiously as she pushed him away by placing a hand right on his face.

"Not yet you pervert..!"

Y/n yelled as she ran towards her room with a smile. He chuckled as he went towards the pool area where everyone was at. She grabbed her navy blue bikini, the buttom looked like a mini skirt which y/n loved. The top had a metal circle that caught her attention when she first got it. She slipped it on as she smiled at herself in the mirror.