~Chapter 6~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

Y/n waved at Kakashi as she walked down the stairs to go towards the exit of the class. Itachi stood next to the class scrolling through his phone, y/n was going to walk past him until she felt his arms wrap around her. Y/n placed her hands onto his arms and was about to use self defense until she heard his voice.

"Where are you going?"

Itachi told y/n as he smirked and put his phone away, y/n chuckled as she hugged him back. She shook her head as she flicked his forehead.

"Don't do that you dummy! I was about to flip you!"

Y/n told Itachi as she chuckled a bit, Sasuke walked up to y/n from behind and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"You guys ready to go? I'm starving!"

Sasuke told the both of them, Itachi nodded his head as he held y/n's hand and started to walk towards the exit of the building. Everyone looked at y/n as they all whispered even more, it was starting to piss y/n off more than anything.

"Why do they keep staring at me and whispering..!? It's getting annoying."

Y/n groaned loudly so they people can hear they all shut up quickly and walked away in a hurry. Itachi chuckled as he shook his head and pulled her in for a kiss. Sasuke groaned as he nodded his head agreeing with y/n.

"They've been doing that shit with me too."

Sasuke told y/n as they all got to the car, Itachi unlocked it and held the door open for y/n. He chuckled as he started the car and made his way back home.

"Are you guys doing anything this weekend? I want to go to this place with you guys."

Sasuke asked as he looked up from his phone, Itachi and y/n immediately shook their head as they looked at each other weirdly. Itachi raised his eyebrow as he parked in front of the house.

"What are you going to do this weekend?"

Itachi asked as he got out the car to open
the door for her, y/n thanked him as she stretched a bit and walked into the house.

"I'm going to the bookstore with Kakashi this Saturday. What about you?"

Y/n asked as she sat on her couch and began to scroll through her phone. Itachi raised his eyebrow along with Sasuke, they leaned over y/n and looked at her.