~Chapter 66~

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

No POV

It's been a couple weeks since the photoshoot. Y/n's business had grown a lot in just a couple of weeks, she's made deals with companies and planned multiple collabs. Y/n smiled happily as she laid on the pool chair that was on her balcony and pool. She smiled softly at her stomach that was already getting a little bloated from her pregnancy. It wasn't too much of a difference but she did have a small bump whenever she wore tight clothing. She rubbed her stomach softly as she looked at the view from her balcony.

"I'm so lucky to have you. No one will hurt you, your dad and I won't allow it."

Y/n thought to herself as she thought about Takumi and her father. She frowned as she thought about the man that almost ruined her chances of having a family.

"You'll pay you bastard. I'll make sure no other girl will have to go through that with you."

Y/n thought to herself as she remembered the way she was after the whole incident with him had happened. She locked herself up in her room for days and didn't eat from depression. Sasuke slept outside her door ever night just in case she needed someone. It was only the both of them during that time, which was the reason why they had such a strong bond. Eventually y/n had decided to get surgery to try to have at least a small chance of getting pregnant. She remembered feeling like the surgery did nothing as she laid in the hospital bed. She didn't know if it was successful until she tried so she lost all hope. Y/n sighed as she shook her head and smiled.

"The thing that matters most now is that I have a baby on the way!"

Y/n thought to herself as she smiled happily. She was excited to do everything, she was excited to start the nursery and buying all the cute clothes once she found out the gender. She snapped out of her thoughts as she felt Itachi kiss her cheek. She turned to look at him as she saw that his beautiful onyx eyes were looking into her E/C eyes.

"Good morning, Gorgeous. I was looking for you."

Itachi told y/n as he grabbed her hand and kissed it softly, he trailed his kisses up her arm as he looked into her eyes. She blushed a bit as she chuckled and pulled him in for a kiss. She broke the kiss as he smiled softly at her.

"Sorry, I wanted to come enjoy the sunrise with our baby."

Y/n told him as he chuckled as nodded his head. He picked y/n up easily making her eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Idiot..! Don't do that randomly..!! Where are we going?!"

Y/n asked Itachi as her cheeks were rosy. He chuckled as he walked downstairs to their kitchen and sat her down in one of the stools.