~Chapter 42~

☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎☯︎︎𒊹︎

No POV

Y/n jumped on her suitcase as Itachi tried to help her close it. The both of them struggled as Itachi chuckled.

"What the hell did you put in this?"

Itachi asked as it finally closed, the both of them let out a sigh of relief as they threw themselves on the bed. Y/n chuckled as she got on top of him and straddled him.

"Well I had to pack some things since you never told me where were going after we visit Yuki, besides you know I'm an over packer!!"

Y/n told Itachi as he chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around her waist, he turned around so that he can be on top of her now. Y/n blushed softly as she looked away.

"I promise you'll like it. Let's just say that I've been planning this for awhile~"

Itachi told y/n as he grabbed her cheeks and pulled her in for a soft kiss. Y/n eyes widened as she pulled away and raised an eyebrow.

"W-What do you mean you've been planning this..?"

Y/n asked surprised as Itachi smirked, he winked at her as he began to walk out the room.

"You'll just have to figure it out yourself~ C'mon slowpoke our plane isn't going to wait for us~"

Itachi told y/n making her roll her eyes as she chuckled softly.

"We're literally taking a private jet, dummy."

—☀︎︎—

Y/n and Itachi handed a key over to Sasuke as they smiled at him.

"Take care of the house for us while we're gone, please?"

Itachi asked as he nodded his head and stuffed the key into his pocket. Y/n hugged Sasuke as she smiled happily.

"We'll be back soon, don't miss me too much~"

Y/n told Sasuke as he rolled his eyes and let out a laugh. He hugged her back as he kissed the temple of her head.

"In your dreams, L/n."

Sasuke told y/n as they pulled away, she looked at Itachi as she pointed outside with her thumb.

"I'm going to put some things I'm going to need for the trip in the car. I'll see you there, okay?"

Y/n told Itachi as he nodded his head, Sasuke waited until she was gone. He smiled softly as he patted Itachi on the arm and pulled him in for a hug.

"Don't back out now, I want her as my sister you hear me? I know she'll say yes. Besides mom has been wanting her as a daughter too."

Sasuke told Itachi as he let out a nervous sigh trying to calm his nerves down. You see, Itachi was planning to propose to y/n after all these years of being together. He loved her more than anything but he wanted to be patient with her, now that they're graduated though it was finally the perfect time. Itachi smiled as he nodded his head.

"I will. I'll tell you all about it when I come back."

Itachi told Sasuke as he nodded his head, they hugged one last time until they finally said goodbye. Y/n was already in the car waiting for Itachi. She had her earbuds in her ears as she bobbed her head to the beat. Itachi smiled as he found the sight in front of him cute, he got in the car and immediately pulled her into his arms.

"I can never get tired of seeing this beautiful face~"

Itachi teased y/n as she blushed softly, she shook her head as she kissed his cheek. Y/n was happy that everything was perfect in their lives, she was happy that she had the man of her dreams by her side and that she was finally going to visit her brother.

"Could you drive us to the airport. The usual place."

Itachi told the chauffeur as they nodded their heads and closed the window to give the couple personal space. Y/n still couldn't believe that her boyfriend was rich, she chuckled softly as she hugged him.

"I'm glad we're spending time together, you've been busy with work."

Y/n told Itachi as he nodded his head, he combed his fingers through her soft H/C hair. It was true, even though they worked together it was still a busy routine and all they did was work.

"I know, but let's not focus on that. We're going on vacation together~"

Itachi told y/n playfully as he poked on her sides to tickle her. She let out a laugh as she tried to stop him, he chuckled as he pulled her in for a sweet kiss. It was filled with so much love that no one needed to say anything, it was perfect. He pulled away as he held her hand and looked out the window. She leaned against his shoulder as she looked outside as well.

"Are you excited to go back?"

Itachi asked y/n making her think for a moment until she shook her head. The truth was that she wasn't excited at all other than seeing her brother of course. Itachi looked at y/n curiously as he rubbed her cheek softly.

"How come?"

Itachi asked making y/n chuckle, she held onto his hand as she shrugged her shoulders.

"There's nothing there for me other than my brother. I don't have family over there other than him, but you know, he's gone..."

Y/n told Itachi as she chuckled softly, it didn't hurt her to talk about the situation it just made  her upset. On the other hand she was proud at the fact that she finally healed when it came to the topic of Yuki, of course she missed him but she accepted his death. Itachi smiled softly as he kissed her hand.

"Don't think about it like that, that's where we met. I get where you're coming from but you always have me and my family whenever you go back to that place."

Itachi told y/n making her feel taken back, she never once thought about it like that. She felt tears prickle at the corner of her eyes as she rubbed them away while chuckling softly.

"Thank you, Itachi... that really does mean a lot."

Y/n told him as he nodded his head at her. She wanted to push this topic to the side and wanted to talk about their vacation. She leaned towards Itachi as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Now about our vacation~~ where is it..?!"

Y/n asked as her eyes lit up as if a little kid were to see candy. Itachi chuckled as he told her to come closer so that he can whisper into her ear. She grinned as she scoot closer to him. He cupped his hands around his ear as he smirked.

"It's called... mind your business and wait your inpatient ass."

Itachi told y/n as he flicked her forehead and chuckled. She pouted as she rubbed the area where he flicked her at.

"You're so mean!"

Y/n told him as he laughed and rolled his eyes. He didn't want to ruin anything for y/n, he wanted everything to be a surprise. He messed around with the small velvet bag in his pocket as he watched y/n listen to her music and pout while looking out the window.

"Soon."

——————————————————————
AAAAAHHHH NOW WE KNOW ABOUT ITACHI'S PLAN HEHEHEHE where do you think Itachi is taking y/n?~~~ I hope you guys enjoyed this quick chapter! I love you guys! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️