~Chapter 45~

✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎☁︎︎✈︎

No POV

Itachi pulled y/n closer to him as he nuzzled his face into the crook of y/n's neck. He smiled softly as the morning sun shined on her back and a little bit of her face, the couple fell asleep outside after their movie night and their eventful night. They fell asleep naked under the sheets. Luckily no one could see in their backyard since the fence was way too high up, either ways they didn't have any neighbors. Itachi thought y/n looked beautiful under the golden hour of the sun.

"I can't wait to marry you, y/n. I can't wait to have a life with you."

Itachi thought to himself as he pulled y/n into his chest. Her eyes fluttered open as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Good morning, princess. You look gorgeous."

Itachi told y/n making her smile softly into his skin as she chuckled softly. She loved feeling his bare skin against hers, they kissed each other softly as Itachi placed y/n on his lap. The sheet covered the both of them as the sun hit y/n's bare back.

"Itachi, I love you..."

Y/n whispered as she looked into his eyes, he smiled softly as he poked her forehead with his fingers.

"I love you more."

Itachi whispered as y/n smiled, she kissed him on the cheek and trailed her kisses to his shoulder. Itachi hugged her tightly as he looked into her E/C eyes that lit up with the sun.

"Have you noticed that we've been having sex back to back?"

Y/n told Itachi as she smiled into his skin, leaving small marks here and there. Itachi smirked as he rolled y/n back onto her back and hovered over her.

"I don't have a problem with it though~ I love making love to you~"

Itachi teased y/n as he kissed her forehead. She chuckled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in.

"Round two..?~"

Y/n asked as Itachi let out a soft laugh and nodded his head.

—☀︎︎—