~Chapter 24~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV (Mikoto is the cutest 🥺)

Y/n walked in the house as she looked around in awe, the inside of the house was just as beautiful as the outside of the house. Itachi held y/n's hand as he smiled at her.

"You know, this house is amazing to raise our kids in."

Itachi told y/n as he looked around even more, she started to blush furiously as she looked at Itachi with wide eyes.

"W-what...?"

Y/n asked making Itachi chuckle and kissed her hand softly. Madara stopped and pointed at two familiar people that y/n and Itachi knew along with different random people.

"We'll be talking with them."

Madara told y/n as she looked up only to see Mikoto. Her eyes widened as she started to grin happily.

"Mom!!"

Y/n yelled as she let go of Itachi's hand and ran towards Mikoto, she hugged her tightly as the both of them smiled happily. Mikoto brushed y/n's hair with her delicate pale fingers as she kissed her forehead.

"Hi honey! It's been so long since we've last seen you! You look gorgeous!"

Mikoto told y/n as she looked at her up and down. Y/n had definitely changed from the last time she saw her, y/n glowed happily as her hair shined under the sunlight that came in from the windows. Her body was also well developed.

"It's been awhile! I missed the both of you so much!"

Y/n told Mikoto as she looked at Fugaku, he smiled at her as he patted y/n's head. He was never the type of man to show a lot of affection but she knew that he cared for her just how he cared for Itachi and Sasuke. Itachi walked over to his mother as he grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"You look beautiful, mom. I missed you."

Itachi told Mikoto as she took her hand out of his grasp and crossed her arms, he looked at Itachi as she started to tap her foot repeatedly on the ground.

"You have some explaining to do young man!"

Mikoto told Itachi as y/n snickered in the background, Fugaku crossed his arms as he stared Itachi down. Itachi sighed as he nodded his head knowing that he messed up.

"I know I messed things up but I promise you she forced herself on me. I would never hurt y/n intentionally because I love her. I'll even show you the proof on the camera footage."