~Chapter 4~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾☀︎︎☾

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

Y/n yawned as she hugged Itachi tightly, she looked around and realized that she was in bed with him in her room. She chuckled softly as she remembered falling asleep on the way back home, he probably carried her into the house. Y/n sat on Itachi and began to straddle him, she kissed his face multiple times as she smiled against his skin.

"Wake up, tachi. We have to go get some things remember?"

Y/n whispered into his ear as she kissed his cheek. The corner of his lips curved up as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his chest.

"Good morning, beautiful."

Itachi told y/n with his deep morning voice, y/n blushed as she smiled at him. Itachi started to admire y/n as he opened his eyes. The sun that came from the window made her H/C hair shine beautifully along with those gorgeous E/C eyes that he loved. He was completely mesmerized by her, she was everything that he wanted in a girl. Her personality, her intelligence, her body, her laugh, he was in love with everything about her. He pulled her into a sweet passionate kiss as he held her tightly. The both of them pulled away as they looked at each other with a soft smile.

"C'mon tachi, we need to get ready.

Y/n told Itachi making him nod his head as he got up and began to get ready for the day. Y/n quickly got ready as she slipped on a cute light blue dress and some cute accessories to go with her outfit. She quickly applied some light makeup for the day and went downstairs to make some breakfast for everyone. (The fit ^_^)

 (The fit ^_^)