~Chapter 3~

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

꧁☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎꧂

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

No POV

Everyone had eventually gotten to the line, unfortunately though the line was super long. Y/n face palmed as she rested her head on Itachi's head.

"It's so long..!!"

Y/n whined as the boys chuckled a bit. Itachi pointed at a booth and pushed Shisui with y/n.

"Here, I'll stand in line with Sasuke and you guys can safe the seats for us."

Itachi told y/n making her nod her head. He figured it'll be a great time for the both of them to get to know each other. She walked with Shisui towards the booth and sat happily with him. He smiled as he looked at y/n and rested his head on the palm of his hand.

"Since we're alone let's get to know each other! Tell me about yourself."

Shisui asked y/n making her feel taken back from the sudden question. She smiled as she leaned more into her seat and relaxed.

"Well I'm sure you know where I'm from because of Itachi. I like playing the guitar, Sasuke and I had a band in high school!"

Y/n told Shisui, he started to grin happily as he pointed to himself.

"No way! I know how to play guitar too!  I'm guessing Itachi taught you?"

Shisui asked making y/n chuckle and shake her head. He looked at y/n curiously as he was interested in her life.

"He taught me a little bit but my older brother taught me everything that I know."

Y/n told Shisui as she thought about Yuki. He nodded his head as he listened to y/n, he raised his eyebrow as he smiled at her.

"So you have a sibling? Is he living with you guys?"

Shisui asked making y/n tensed for a moment before shaking her head. She smiled sadly at him as she pointed at her bracelet and looked back up at him.

"He passed away so he's not here with us anymore. I wish he was though, he would've loved the city!"

Y/n told Shisui as she chuckled a bit trying to play her sadness off by looking out the window with a smile. She felt better about his death and she knew he was finally gone but it never meant that she wouldn't miss him. Shisui frowned as he grabbed y/n's hands and held them together with his, she looked up curiously as she had a small blush on her face.

"I'm sorry for asking I had no idea. Look death is a part of life, it's cruel I know it is but sometimes you have to accept it to live happily."