~Chapter 5~

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

No POV

Today was finally the first day college for Sasuke and y/n. She ran around her room as she quickly picked an outfit and dressed herself. She applied some light makeup and looked at herself in the mirror, she decided to wear a black long sleeve and a cute plaid gray skirt. Y/n smiled in satisfaction as she slipped on some cute black boots. (The fitttt)

"Someone looks cute

"Someone looks cute.~"

Sasuke told y/n as he smirked at her, he leaned against the wall as he had his backpack already on. He was wearing a simple white long sleeve that had the Uchiha symbol on the back with some light blue jeans. Itachi walked into the room as he wore a black long sleeve with the Uchiha symbol on the back and some dark blue jeans.

"You look gorgeous~"

Itachi complimented y/n as he pulled her in for a quick sweet kiss. He broke the kiss as he held out a backpack for y/n, she started to blush as she saw that it had a small Uchiha symbol on the back, Itachi chuckled as he put it on for her.

"You're going to have to wear the Uchiha symbol when you go to college, it's a rule."

Itachi explained as y/n nodded her head agreeing with him. She chuckled as she looked up at him and winked.

"I'm going to have to get used to this since I'm going to wear this a lot in the future!~"

Y/n told Itachi making him blush furiously as Sasuke laughed in the back. Everyone walked downstairs and ate breakfast quickly before finally getting into the car and drive off towards the University. Y/n looked out the window as she smiled, it was a gray cloudy day but for some reason it brought happiness to y/n.